April 18, 200620 yr comment_113175 Lammi, Looks Hot!!! Trev, I don't think that legal height. I don't even think you'd be able to go over a speed bump. You'd bottom out bigtime!! Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113185 Right - so I did the simple stuff just to show how easy it really is and how 'natural' it can look So I took my old man's Mustang (which is for sale btw) Swapped out the bonnet Shaved the door handles and locks then illegally tinted the front screen now if you what to talk about paint jobs I did Xany's Grover a while back here they are Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113189 heres an ultimate rice version of my car lol, i think this would actually look good without the rear bar and the wank factor stickers down the side....AND painted white Edited April 18, 200620 yr by lammi Report
April 18, 200620 yr Author comment_113200 Haha looks good. Remember, this is photoshop. Anything goes :D Ruts: I did a rush job on the bonnet. Didnt outline it properly etc etc. Need a better pic to work with. Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113202 I had a mate do this for me a while back: The front is a bit stuffed up but it was a 5 minute job. I also got another guy to do this for me as i want an AE86 supra/celica hybrid: Edited April 18, 200620 yr by Trev Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113220 that last one would be awesome! you could use a xa6x celica, and fit a 2jz in the bay lol Report
April 18, 200620 yr Author comment_113234 You can do the micro machine cars via the turtorials that i've linked to in the first post. Havent tried it myself yet....looks good though haha. Report
April 18, 200620 yr comment_113255 Shortys are great - and extreme shortys are even better this makes the original image look like it has been stretched hmmm maybe now i see where the capri body shape came from ... and for reference - the original Loooooooooooong image Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now