• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm with taz....

bought a super nice '73 rx4 for $25 usd

finally got it running right, took it out on the freeway, rowed through the gears

got to 8 grand at 100mph, thought, WOW! way quick, but NO top end.....

oh, wait...

i'm in third........dee-dee-dee

took it up untill the speedo needle was pegged over 140mph and nearly shit myself

i was 17

the car hadn't been regrestered in 10 years

the tires were dry rotted

it smoked like a bitch and used 1 qt every 100 miles @ 5.5 mpg

GODDAMN THAT CAR WAS FAST

Hmmm fast and funny as was my 1984 turbo charade. DOHC efi turbo 1L with 3inch exhaust, FMIC and Wolf 3D computer. Came on boost in 1st and 2nd and just used to fry the tyres.

Point to point though would have to be my 1200race car that I built. A12 turbo, s13 front suspension and brakes, coilovers at all 4corners. Cornered like it was on rails, stopped on a 5cent piece and gave change.

My fastest car would have to have been my R33 Skyline. had a few minor mods to it and stuck to the road like glue. i miss it a fair bit, but you gotta move on.

Out of my current cars, the AE112R Turbo has a lot of power for a little car. the stagea is a bit heavier, but makes up for it in cylinders & AWD. i'd have to say they're on par (for now)

mine is my 78 rolla :) its gets up and go's when it wants to :)

but 4 / 5 months should have my new wepon siting in the drive way have been saving my ass of for it and i have alwase loved the shape of them S6 RX7 or S7 RX7 :) :) the corolla will be still geting dun tho after i get the rx7 the rego is coming off the corolla and will be made a sleeper :)

Edited by KErolla

For acceleration, my old VT S Pack Series 2.

For long stretch driving, my 1988 Mazda 929 (HC Model) Believe it or not, that had a better top speed than the Commodore :)

Fun and quick car? My KE35... ANYDAY!

hmm, now that the 1ggte ke70 is moving, thats my fastest car.

dad pissed me off, so to make a point i did a huge stand still in the shed and now theres nice black lines from one end to the other :)

and that wasnt even half throttle :)

fastest car i have owned is my current car 91 model gd mazda 626 that i have transplanted a mx6 turbo motor into running 1 bar (10psi) boost before new fmic and new turbo and blow off valve ran 14 seconds down quater on an average take off only geting faster geting new ecu and bigger turbo verry soon

btw geting another rolla verry soon mis them :) :) wish i neva sold my old ke70 ag-32-nv project :)

1 bar is 14 odd pound...

did i mention my 1ggte ke70? def my fastest car

goes like stink, i love it!

i guess i stand corrected

ive had myne up to 210km in 5th but ran outa road i pull 180km in 4th so id say i might have a bit more left in her say probly 230km - 250km but don't think ill be testing that out on a public road lol