May 13, 200620 yr comment_117149 Hey guys just thought id post this here as i couldnt put it in another topic, It might be of help to some but if its not to others don't complain about it :) Taken from: www.fcai.com.au Edited May 24, 200620 yr by Trev Report
May 13, 200620 yr Author comment_117152 1 of my mates ran it in his T-18 and he said it went good and i told yes but not for long. Report
May 13, 200620 yr Author comment_117154 just stick her on lpg and turbo the f@$ker :) Exactly. Its already running a 2TGEU. Report
May 13, 200620 yr comment_117175 E85 is soon to come here in Norway and I'm thinking of converting my 4A-GE cheaper fuel and more hp here I come!! I'll also test how many % ethanol the 4k engine will run on just for fun! :) Report
May 13, 200620 yr Author comment_117178 snuh? What are you snuhing for :) ...i should of listened to my instinct... *click's window* What was your instinct, If you wanted sugar youd go to woolworths. Report
May 15, 200620 yr comment_117312 E85!!! Crap! Well I have Freedom Elite 95 (E10) in little champ at the moment. First time. It gets more billy-o, but yeah, maybe not good for the fuel lines/carb etc etc. Gunna try it in my brother's VL Commodore soon. Report
May 16, 200620 yr comment_117621 The ethernol fuel avaliable in Australia now is far better than that of 4 or 5 years ago. The ethenol is refined to a better standard. I know this for a fact as I have been making the vessels for the refineries. Diesel has also been vastly improved! p.s. The ethanol is is refined from Queensland sugarcane at Sarina Edited May 16, 200620 yr by SLOTH Snr Report
May 16, 200620 yr Author comment_117646 The ethernol fuel avaliable in Australia nowis far better than that of 4 or 5 years ago. The ethenol is refined to a better standard. I know this for a fact as I have been making the vessels for the refineries. Diesel has also been vastly improved! p.s. The ethanol is is refined from Queensland sugarcane at Sarina Its actually better for the fact that they arent sticking as much in as what they used to. Report
May 23, 200620 yr comment_119255 If you are paranoid about ethanol in your fuel theres a quick and easy test you can do. 1. Get a tall jar and put a bit of water in the bottom (about 10% of the jar), mark the level of the water. 2. Pour the test sample of fuel into the jar (fill it to almost the top). 3. Put lid on and shake vigorously for a few seconds. If the level of water has increase, the fuel probably contains ethanol. If it remains the same, it should be A.OK Report
May 24, 200620 yr comment_119289 Everyone says so many different things. One of my mates said his AE86 went better on the ethanol fuel...and then I hear all these people say so so many bad things about it. Is it really as bad as what everyone says? Report
May 24, 200620 yr comment_119317 Hmm...I guess it's Nicks shout for new cars for us all then :lmao: Report
August 17, 200620 yr comment_135426 the 4k engine is now tested on ethanol! E85 ( 85% ethanol ) it started after a while, but we had to adjust the carb to make it idle on it's own I guess it need some fine adjusting to make it run perfect :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now