Can I Get New Cams

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want, your best shot would be to give Crow Cams in Campbellfield, Victoria a buzz and let them know what you are after and they can quote you for a cam built to spec and postage.

Edited by Tiger

Give them as much detail as you can about your motor and what it is used for and let them decide on the grind.

WARNING be honest here. Saying you want a power band that starts at 7000rpm sounds great at the pup but it will be a pig to drive.

Your "CAmtech 609" where did you get that? :D

From CAMTECH Australia.

(02) 9755 3101.

Now it a good cam for torque,i had issues with making power over 6000 when this cam was in the engine, i am in the process of changing it back to the old one that i used that made power right up to 7800 and will see how it goes.

They advertise that this cam will make power to 8000,but !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I'm not knocking the camshaft but it just didn't do what it was supposed to for me.

Matt

Nope, not really. I use regrinds in my race motors, and other bits usually give up before the cam. :(

Where abouts are you? I have a number of spare camshafts lying about.

Sorry to hijack this how many cams do you have and would you get one reground and send it to Tasmania for me :D