Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh's Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Tried to get it running today, no dice. Haven't got any spark, I'm not sure if the ignition module is a dud or if my coil has packed it in. Had to abandon working on it to get to work, will test the coil tomorrow.

 

Update: Scratch that. Ignition module is fried. Ffffffffff....

Edited by Josho

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Views 100.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounding good there Josh! I bet your itching to drive it now haha

  • Author

Getting hooked up with some 15x7.5 long champs. Not sure if I prefer the rewinds or the XR4s.

 

Also a picture of the engine in its current state, I'll post up a daylight video of it running, really happy with how it's going so far, once we've finished the air filter box and the rest of the intake, we can fit some bigger jets, get it tuned and it should be running miiiiiint. :dance:

post-453-016700800 1284894696_thumb.jpg

post-453-039193500 1284894706_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Carbs have bigger jets in them now and the plenum was finished last week, once the airbox is done I'll be able to take it for a squirt. :dance:

post-453-015579700 1287907215_thumb.jpg

Looks awesome dude, i bet its good fun throwing it round the track too.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cheers guys!

 

Yeah hoping it will Simon, it's sounding strong as it is.

 

Cleaned up the XR4's, one week soon I'll hopefully have rego back on this thing.

 

post-453-063527500 1288697674_thumb.jpg

post-453-080479700 1288697680_thumb.jpg

post-453-001818500 1288697685_thumb.jpg

Lookin' really good mate! I really like the Quad-Carb setup and that Shiny Air-Intake. And the Polished-Up Longchamps should look Kick-Arse on the Ke70. :y:

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

New video of it running. :happy:

 

oooohhhhhhhhh my fuking god! hahahah perfect ke70 mate congrats and it sounds GREAT!

nice ke70 those wheels look awesome :y: , sounds good too

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

post-453-008387400 1291262773_thumb.jpg

 

Finally got the catch can and air filter box in, Dad has done a spot on job welding them up, the same can't be said about my brackets :lolcry:, after the weekend they'll come back out and get a clean up more, but I'm stoked with how they look, fitting nice and snug around the overflow and washer bottles.

 

I can't wait for Sunday, will hopefully have a video up of the motorkhana next week.

clean az conversion looks dope! love it!

Dude, that's awesome, I love people who think outside the square, taken it for a cruise yet? The only drama you may run into is the back cylinder not getting as much air with an intake manifold without a taper, but it'll still work fine.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.