Josh's Ke70

Josho

Tried to get it running today, no dice. Haven't got any spark, I'm not sure if the ignition module is a dud or if my coil has packed it in. Had to abandon working on it to get to work, will test the coil tomorrow.

Update: Scratch that. Ignition module is fried. Ffffffffff....

Edited by Josho

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting hooked up with some 15x7.5 long champs. Not sure if I prefer the rewinds or the XR4s.

Also a picture of the engine in its current state, I'll post up a daylight video of it running, really happy with how it's going so far, once we've finished the air filter box and the rest of the intake, we can fit some bigger jets, get it tuned and it should be running miiiiiint. :dance:

post-453-016700800 1284894696_thumb.jpg

post-453-039193500 1284894706_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-453-008387400 1291262773_thumb.jpg

Finally got the catch can and air filter box in, Dad has done a spot on job welding them up, the same can't be said about my brackets :lolcry:, after the weekend they'll come back out and get a clean up more, but I'm stoked with how they look, fitting nice and snug around the overflow and washer bottles.

I can't wait for Sunday, will hopefully have a video up of the motorkhana next week.