Look Out For White Honda Civic

Fayt

hey guys

if any of you see a white early model honda civic with a smashed up front anywhere then can you get me the rego and where you saw it and tell me immediately

thanks guys

if you want to know what this is about, hen read the last few post to this thread:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7625&hl=

Edited by Fayt

Members dont see this ad

I´m in New Town. What street was the crash?

Been a few crashes in New Town lately; been a couple motor cycle accidents where blokes have died.

Once in a while a see a honda civic´s around town, but I don´t take any notice whos driving them.

The culprit could be from the northern suburbs area, like glenochy or chigwell; around that area.

the car was burnt out in rosetta so there is no point looking out for it now, so just keeping an ear out is really what we can do now

i don't know what street it was on, i'll find out and post it here

Looks like it was stolen anyway.

There ar5e bad eggs in all areas boys, Assumptions on which area a f@$kwit (s) come from is pointless and just adds to stereotype.

Obviously you all live in Sandy Bay and live in mansions.!

I saw the skid marks, damaged fence, and shattered plastic on the road last saturday morning, when I was going to get the paper.

A guy was fixing up the fence as I was walking past. Its on the intersection of Roope and Pirie street, near the Talbot hotel, not far from Kmart in New Town. Roope street has got the stop sign, and Pirie Street has got the speed humps.

I just remembered, I was down at Salamanca last Friday night, otherwise I would of heard the crash.

The honda driver must have been pissed or something. Normally at night you can see the head lights of a car coming.