Factory Electric Windows In Ke55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows. Best bet would be to call/email Toyota and ask what all the factory options were on the KE55.

If its a KE55E, then it could be a possibility, but seeing as though KE70's that were first released didnt have them (not that I have read about anyway), I don't see why a KE55 would have them from factory.

Mr Hardware: You have a KE55E cos you ahve the wrap-around bumpers.

I'm pretty sure the KE55E was only made in 1981, but i could be wrong and it may include 1980 as well.

What year is your car? And were those bumpers fitted from the factory?

Edited by Raven

:faq: -That would mean that the KE55E also came with a swaybar.

Pics would be good when you get them. I've actually wanted power windows in my KE30. It'd be interesting to know where the controls go and how everything is modified.

Whoa, I think I got a KE55E...

Had the chrome wrap around bumpers, originally had airconditioning, has a rear sway bar and is a 1981 model; its got a square headlight front grill, too. Is the difference between KE55 and KE55e?

No power windows though :faq:

Well my mates boss has known this old bloke since he bought the corolla new, and he swears it had electric windows from new....I have my doubts, but time will tell I suppose.

I will hopefully be getting pics of it tomorrow arvo, so I will let you all know then