Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Factory Electric Windows In Ke55

Featured Replies

You better be, you bastard! Was looking forward to seeing this!

 

J/K man, oh well.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Latest update....my friends boss isn't sure what it is now...Like I thought, I'll bet it's not a corolla

:ninja: -(Jon runs off to the wreckers to find a 1981 KE55 wiper stalk.)

 

I Like this thread!! :wink:

 

:bash: -And I did. YaY. Damn those steering wheels are hard to remove. I had to borrow a hammer to get them off.

 

Does anyone know how to get a boss kit off??

 

Jon.

I've never seen one with intermittents.. I want I want.

 

 

:ninja: -If you wantski there are two more KE55's at the wreckers I was at today with em. I could sus em out for ya if you wantski?? :bash:

guys, intermittant wipers also need the three speed wiper motor, and another wire running from the int. to the wiper motor.....i've tried and a couple of other peopl i know have tried.....but it never f@$king works for some reason!.

i've found with removing steering wheels you can just wiggle them from side to side and work them off. just make sure you leave the nut on a few turns, so you don't smack youself in the nose. :ninja:

Edited by Felix

if the wheel is really hard to get off, as they normally are, leave the bolt on a few turns, but only enough to protect the tread, then "lightly" hit it with hammer while pulling it, should come off easy then :ninja:

Angle grinder usually works for me...

 

Any news on the 'thing' with electric windows yet?

  • Author

No news...

 

But I did look at a square headlight KE55 to buy today and it even had intermittent wipers hehe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.