Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

well it passed on the 2nd time around no problems. as soon as we got bak from the lisencing department we had to leave for holidays for a week so tonight after i have charged the battery it will be on its maiden run with me as the owner more pics coming once lowered which will be ASAP thanks for the comments guys

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new speakers yesterday from Ebay not bad for $33 to my door and better than the old ones that were in my car they are huge and the magnet grabs anybits of metal that are lying aroun. Also i had a spare parcel shelf, so i cut the larger holes in it and painted it looks good i havent had time to install it because of dad using the car as a daily driver and he's on night shift so this weekend.

post-564-1161766957_thumb.jpg

post-564-1161767021_thumb.jpg

post-564-1161767086_thumb.jpg

post-564-1161767219_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

well its been a long time since i have updated you guys on my car it has been servings its intial pupose as a daily driver for dad to get to work ( i still can't drive it for 4 months) he is really pleased with the fuel consumption :D . This week i have put in the KE55 5 speed i have and it runs weet except for 2nd and 3rd gears whine from the thrashing it recieved in my speedway car our mechanic friend said it is probably the bearings and there is a kit i can buy but money is running low at the momoent so i might have to get a job. I also put my mag wheels and fatter tyres instead of the standard "cheesecutters" on aswell but they need a polish on the silver parts next job is to get the rear springs reset and my lowered front springs put in and it should be sweet.

post-564-1167817730_thumb.jpg

Lappy

• 2 weeks later...

cool i havent seen anyone else with those rims. looks like i wont get to work on this car for a few weeks i crashed my racecar so 2 weeks out from our state title (because of shitty track prep) we have to work our butts off to get it ready but work will return to the corolla asap lol

cool i havent seen anyone else with those rims. looks like i wont get to work on this car for a few weeks i crashed my racecar so 2 weeks out from our state title (because of shitty track prep) we have to work our butts off to get it ready but work will return to the corolla asap lol

ouch, not good, pics/recount of the damage?

the damage wasnt too bad but the guy i hit the back end of his car is a write off the track was fine till the track grade and they graded the track and watered it and then they thought hey lets send the juniors out the kids with the least experience and least amount of grip on 1st and we went round turn 1+2 fine then came ino 3+4 and no one had control and abt 7 ploughed into the fence including me then they cleared the track and guess what the same thing happened again so yeah my car and my bros car are at the panel beaters on a car o liner to pull the chassis straight. It was ashame because i had got 2nd place in the 3 prievious races out of 20 cars and qualified 3rd out of 20 for the feature owell fixem uo and back to margret river in 2 week for our state title

• 2 months later...

*Update* went to a farm while on holidays and the first wrecked car we saw was an XT130 corona ;) so now I'm in possesion of a set of struts brakes and lower control arms pics to come soon. The corolla has been in daily mode with my dad driving it to work daily but it will become in my driving possesion in a month :) off earning some holiday money at work so then some more time and effort will be put in because speedway is over for a few months so the rolla might have a few tricks up its sleeve :rant: