July 12, 200719 yr Author comment_186662 Na still in Perth man, probably moving back to Adel early next year, wouldnt mind buying it and leaving it at the olds house. No don't have the car anymore, wish i did. This is my new car Report
July 15, 200719 yr comment_187128 yeah "frogga" is probably one of the cars your thinking of, thats just a 1300 wagon with an r100 grill and dash. There was also a neat 13bt blue one with borbets getting around a couple of years ago in FF, that was the same deal, but without the grill and dash. Report
July 16, 200719 yr Author comment_187156 Pretty sure frogga has a 1300 front end on it. Yeah mine is just your average 1300 wagon at the moment but...... I have a overrated R100 bumper, grill, glass bonnet (gotta find one first), fender mirrors, 1200 coupe hubbies and what not for it as well as an angry 12A Turbo engine with GT35/40 and all the fruit. Report
July 16, 200719 yr comment_187163 sweet! :evil: Still got the 7? Yeah think about it, frogga had a dash with no grill. Blue one with Borbets had the lot. Report
July 16, 200719 yr Author comment_187168 Na sold the RX-7 a few months ago :evil: I really want my KE20 back, f@$k that was a cool car. Report
August 16, 200719 yr comment_191901 THAT IS ONE VELLYY NICE KE20!!! and all those pics on page 2 were taken just down at my place at the Modbury bowling club and footy oval. If anyone knows where this car is I wouldn't mind putting in an offer too. Ben Report
August 18, 200719 yr comment_192357 Man thats clean ! I hope i can find something that nice, great find :) Report
August 19, 200719 yr comment_192509 Na sold the RX-7 a few months ago :DI really want my KE20 back, f@$k that was a cool car. I found your car. In Victor Harbour. Selling for $3200 because its so overrated. Willing to buy it for that? (No I'm not the one selling it hehe, just remembered that license plate ) :P KE20 Edited August 19, 200719 yr by fusion Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now