Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Do Ya's Drive?

Featured Replies

Hey All,

 

I was just wondering what rolla's people are driving around sydney so i can keep an eye out.

 

I know most people would have put their rides in other sections before but i thought it would be easier if there was a spot where just the Sydney rolla drivers are.

 

Just a thought.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 64.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1999 AE112R Levin...

 

2001 Front End Conversion, no more ugly bug eyes...

 

House Of Kolor Tangelo Pearl, Gloss Black Titan rims, Full yellow leather interior, custom boot install and the rest is just detailing...

1982 KE70 Rolla

SR20DE with vvti

coilover front struts with hilux brakes

celica diff

Silvia coilovers in rear

celica radiator

15"x7" Konig rewinds

clear hilux headlights

heavily modified T-18 bumpers

lowered aproximately 3-4"

noltec bushes throughout

celica RA60 seats

noltec adjustable strut tops

 

 

Edited by Fat Bastard Customs

  • Author

Super, thanks for replying guys.

 

I drive a white ke70. Havent done much with it, basically only lowered it 2.5 inches all around, its got a full 2'' exhast, and we resprayed it. Put some audio gear in it, nothing huge.

 

I'm in western sydney too....

Edited by smacko84

stock willow green '74 ke20, in northern sydney area.

driversidekt6.jpg

 

now with recaros, remote-start alarm, surge tank, boot battery, new suspension bushes

stuff i've got to go in: 4age, T50, custom swaybar, custom tailshaft, ke55 diff conversion, stereo gear...

Edited by JC807

smacko84: Do you happen to work at RAAF base richmond? I am pretty sure i have seen it there!

 

I work at Australian Aerospace.

 

Picture of mine as it is now

 

post-109-1151113603.jpg

Edited by ae71neo

Funnily enough, I don't actually drive a corolla, I own a toyota sera which is getting a gt starlet motor put in, the full gt starlet is in my garage, and I also own a daihatsu charade.

 

Was going to buy a corolla but couldnt find a clean enough one :P

  • Author

ae71neo- Nah i don't work at the RAAF base. I'm still at school. I like in blacktown. I tried to get you to part with your white rims a bit back :P

 

Ill get some pics of mine next time its a nice day, i just put some MA61 rims on it and ill post em up here when i get a chance.

Oh, well i have seen a white ae71 on its balls in the raaf car park a couple of times now. really looks like yours!

 

Oohh now i remember haha.

  • Author

on its balls?? I'm assuming u mean low, mine isnt as low as yours, dad wont let me go any lower...

Yeah, its low.

 

Keen to go for a drive one night? Nice piece of twisty out near my place ive been hitting a few times a week.

  • Author

sure, got hsc trials coming up in a couple of weeks but after that for sure, ill work it out with you then

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.