• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so for a while now i've been telling everyone that "Smart Kids Don't Work At Maccas". Well most magagers aren't smart, mainly cause they were once just a normal Maccas crew person.

This is where I post a pic of myself.

Now its not the best pic, but its the first since my accident at work this morning and i've just got home from the hospital.

The time was 4am and i was rotating stock in the stock room preparing for our delivery. Stupid me, i didn't see the massive 5KG Co2 canister on the top shelf, so when i grabbed the first box it rolled off and impaled me in the head. To paint a picture there was blood gushing down my face and arms as i tried to hold my brains in.

I screamed for help and the only person who would come and help was a crew person who wasn't clocked on.

After the ambo's were called i waited half an hour till they came then went to hospital so they could glue me back together again. (Bet Humpty Dumpty would be jeolous.) Its amazing how far we've come in a few hundred years.

The bright side of my stupidity...

I get a four day weekend.

post-1158-1166475495_thumb.jpg