Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out

Featured Replies

  • Author

2 hours work and my shoulder was killing me....

 

So this is what I did today :lolcry:

 

IMGP0024.jpg

 

IMGP0025.jpg

 

IMGP0026.jpg

 

IMGP0027.jpg

 

IMGP0028.jpg

 

I have found some problem rust areas. As you can see on the passenger side, after I had removed the inner guard once before, I found a massive rust hole that ants were using as an entrance into my car, so I had to quickly patch it up with some body-filler to stop the little bastards making a nest in the back under the carpet.

 

The driver side, which I didn't take pics of, has even more rust around the start of the sill panel there. Definitely a panel beater/sheet metal workers job.

 

Its coming along slowly but there is usually progress made with it each weekend.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 462
  • Views 415.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMGP0051.jpg

What did that cost you? I need one or two....

Edited by PHATKE20S

how is it going raven ??? progess?

  • Author

Next weekend the motor and gearbox are coming out as I just bought myself an engine crane last weekend :thumbsup:

Edited by Raven

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

As stated, last weekend the motor was pulled out.

 

I didnt take any pictures of it as it was a relatively simple process, but I have this weekends pics :)

 

Enjoy!

 

IMGP0001.jpg

 

IMGP0002.jpg

 

IMGP0003.jpg

 

- The Sill Panel -

 

IMGP0004.jpg

 

IMGP0005.jpg

 

The nasty rust (above) which will have to be cut out and a new section of sill panel made to fit.

 

IMGP0007.jpg

 

Look ma, no doors!

 

IMGP0009.jpg

 

- Less The Engine Bay and Dash Wiring Loom -

 

IMGP0010.jpg

 

IMGP0011.jpg

Edited by Raven

looking killer RAVEN .............

 

should look awsome mate .. top work ..

 

what colour are you painting it ,, or just leaving it the standard colour but with the extras (flares ,lip)or

are these getting the black look to make them stand out ???

 

 

also mate i will send ya a P.M shortly about getting the quote on pistons for my motor ...

 

cheers buddy

 

adam

Edited by rolla20

  • Author

No worries Adam.

 

Car is being painted a special colour ;)

 

You'll see when the paint gets applied, until then, I'm not saying much |blink|

I know how you feel Raven, my panel beater almost had a fit everytime he pulled off another panel, new bit of rust hiding - looks good when it's done though. Can't wait to see it, driving next to me.

Gah stupid double post. |blink|

Edited by pixelated_goat

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.