Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out

Featured Replies

Well, I traded ReCOUPErator some money for what you see below.

 

This car will now be built in memory of my best friend, who passed away on the 6th August, 2007.

 

My aim, if I have the money, is to have the car done by her 1 year anniversary of her passing, though thats going to be VERY tough to do, if not, I'll make it by summer 2008.

 

Everyone on here may or may not have seen this car sitting in the forums, but I thought I would share it with you all.

 

Its quite nice to drive, now that I've had it tuned and serviced. With the timing sitting on TDC, it used quite a bit of fuel, but that's all sorted.

 

I really havent done too much to it since I got it.

 

So far:

  • Installed The Stereo
  • Rewired The Tacho Correctly
  • Re-attached The Black Bonnet Strip
  • Major Service & Tune
  • Just ordered one of two interior light covers left in Australia thats brand spanking new!

I plan on a brake upgrade at some point too.

 

post-600-1154331341_thumb.jpg post-600-1154332405_thumb.jpg

 

Mods List (As Per Date):

  • 03/08/06 - Fit the carby from my KE36 Onto The KE25 - No flat spots now!
  • 25/08/06 - Fitted up the Vitaloni California side-view mirrors
  • 26/08/06 - Old side-view mirror holes on both doors welded, ground flat and undercoated

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 462
  • Views 415.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks awesome :jamie:

 

you've got to take me for a drive :)

it came up real nice i wish i had some jellies

  • Author

So I put the KE25 up on car ramps today to have a look underneath and see what nastiness i could find, and I tell you what, I did find two spots of nastiness.

 

post-600-1155361674_thumb.jpg

 

This would happen to be the L/H Chassis Rail. Not good if I'm going to put a 4AGE in it let alone even think about a turbo conversion with that sitting there. I'll get it off to the chassis shop this week sometime if I can.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.