Ke55

casey

hey this is my ke55

the story is a old lady bout this from new and had it till she died and left it in her will for her grand son I'm guessin he hadnt had it for to long judjing on the p plate sitting in the back, he wanted some thing to impress his mates so he took it to the wreckers and sold/swaped it(I'm unsure) i drove past the wrecker and it was sitting in the car yard part out the front so we went and had a look. the only bad parts about it are a tad of rust were the sun visor was and a tad above the driver side light, so i went home and told mum i was buyin it and she goes oh well ok and thats it. it goes very very well but walkes in the steering it has a brand new exhaust, inside theres no cracks in the dash or holes its just original.

only cost $1100

plans are

dragway mags

mild 4k

lowerd mabe new springs(harder in rear) and shockys for sure

sports exhaust with droopy tip

extractors

guages

sony xplode sound system

nos seat covers:p

driving lights

and just little bits and pieces

i want to ceap it as grampa as posable but mags and exhaust are essencial

thanks for reading Casey

ps I'm in tas and if any one knows any thing about it please tell me

post-1867-1155456865_thumb.jpg

post-1867-1155456967_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say your ride will look sick once you've completed what you are plainning to do. Go for it. My car was a peice of shit at first. My brother tried giving it away to the wreckers and no one wanted it. And now, one year on, he is surprised at how well it runs and looks. Plus shes so hot, that there are people that wanna steal her. :y:

Edited by JiP_01

Steering fix can be done by adjusting the nut on the steering box. If you look down on the box you will see a nut with a screw going through it. Loosen off the outside nut. Then get a screwdriver and tighten the screw/bolt whatever it is 1/4 turn. Get someone to hop inside and wiggle the steering wheel and see if there is play. Keep tightening until there is no play.

BE WARNED!!! DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. If you do your steering will not centre again and may cause you to run off the road. Just tighten it in small amounts checking each time to see if there is play. Should e all good after that.

Craig