September 24, 200620 yr Author comment_142912 My good friend Fozzy bear at goodyear is goin to try and hunt me down a t-18 diff. I hope he can get hold of one soon :P Report
September 25, 200620 yr Author comment_143032 double post Edited September 25, 200620 yr by too quick Report
September 25, 200620 yr Author comment_143036 hey hey Started to remove more rust today and i attepted to bog the holes up. Thats how it is left now, I will sand it tomorrow. Report
September 26, 200620 yr Author comment_143193 The f**ked up shity bog didnt f**king set properly and i had to pick it all out and now its worse than before. :( :) :abuse: As you can see if mighty pissed off so don't post something unless it can help. Edited September 26, 200620 yr by too quick Report
September 26, 200620 yr Author comment_143213 If anyone can do a decent job with bog let me know. Report
September 26, 200620 yr Author comment_143226 ok you come up and weld in metal to fill the multiple holes Report
September 26, 200620 yr Author comment_143258 As you can see i WAS pissed off,I'm not now so i might go down and get some quotes soon on the rapairs. :( Report
September 26, 200620 yr comment_143273 it doesnt look like ya mixed enough hardener into it, it should be darker than that, and try and kinda drag it across instead of just lifting it off, just making more work for ya self just my 2c, you can weld it if ya can be bothered Report
September 26, 200620 yr Author comment_143275 Yea i hate bog so I'm going to payy someone to do it.or pay someonee to weld it up. Edited September 26, 200620 yr by too quick Report
September 28, 200620 yr Author comment_143561 I got some corona struts today and will be made into adjustable coil overs :( Edited September 28, 200620 yr by too quick Report
October 4, 200620 yr Author comment_144755 I got bored so i got some degreaser and gave the engine bay on the kesev a quick once over. Report
October 4, 200620 yr comment_144767 That didn't come up to bad, Any luck with getting the rest of your bits yet? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now