September 8, 200620 yr Author comment_139551 Took a couple of photo's with a mates set of mags on my car. What do ya think? I might go get some bags of concrete to put in the back :P . Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_139977 hey people I have a problem, I keep losing things ie my keys, my phone and wallet. Now here is the real problem, I have lost my ke70 keys both the original and the spare.they have been gone for 3 days now and i have no idea where they could be. My ke70 is locked and in the carport taking mums spot and she is winging at me daily "move that crunk of shit". Now does anyone have any ideas of getting in the car without breaking a window or destroying my locks. I have tried wire down the window and it doesnt work. NO KEYS MEANS NO WORK ON IT!!!!! cheers des Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_139981 2x blade screwdrivers put into drivers door - slot then down betweent the window and the outher rubber part that rubs up against the window. insert them both in, with a 5cm gap between. Once they are down a bit, turn them both 90° so they push the window apart from the outer sceal. then, get a coat hanger? or Mig welding wire to be best (strongish wire) and bend into the shape of a very big, sterotypical " J " - like a U, with one side of the U alot higher. THe idea is to put it down through middle of ure screwdrivers, turn it and reef up, so that the inside part of ure "U" collects the underside of the door lock (the actual part of the door lock u push and pull to lock / unlock door) - it shoudlnt be too hard, and once u pop it up, ure in To start the car, undo the 7 screws around the stering colum with a poiny long nose phillps screw driver, pull of steering colum plastic, get a bigger phillips screwdriver, undo the ignition key barel assembly (1 phillps screw) - then get a big blad screw driver, pry it out (easy) and turn the assembly (its quite easy to see how it works :P) to turn the car on. Enjoy. Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_139983 will be doing that very soon :P .But id like to know where my keys are, I don't wana crawl through to the boot to pop it, Thats right mine doesnt have a boot popper its a poverty pack. Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_139984 wow i just got a leson on how to steal a ke70 :y: haha you better stay in tassie then eh. :P Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_139986 I heard from a work mate that if you slide a plastic ruler down into the window and slide it in a certain direction. It'll unlock. Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_139987 nah if i wanted to steal something down here i can have either a commodore, falcon or toranna :P not really spoilt for choice not that you would ever steal somebody's car because thats just bullshit Edited September 10, 200620 yr by HEKTIC Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_139988 Just find someone with a corolla and use their keys. I can get into and start 90% of Corolla's I find with my keys Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_139991 Just find someone with a corolla and use their keys. I can get into and start 90% of Corolla's I find with my keys i tried that, my seca keys are really close to my ke70 keys but it wont turn and i bent my seca key trying but hey i have a spare for that car. :P Edited September 10, 200620 yr by too quick Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_139995 Maybe you should have kept your spare KE70 key with your seca?? :P Report
September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_139996 Maybe you should have kept your spare KE70 key with your seca??:P i lock my keys in the seca about 2-3 times a week but i have a spare so not that much of a worry now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now