Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Kesev!

Featured Replies

  • Author

lift pump is now mine.

post-1746-1165381935_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 341
  • Views 55k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bah filter :P

 

coming long nicely

  • Author
Where is the filter for it?

I'm going to see if cameron has it or i will go to the wreckers as they have a few VL's.

 

I'm going to pull out the pedal box from the KE70 tomorrow and I AM going to put the dash back together myself :P .

  • Author

KE70 pedal box is out now after slicing my finger on a metal bracket and more blood going every where.

  • Author

Clutch slave has been rebuilt/seal kit put in.

 

Ive made a template out of aluminum for the brake and clutch master cylinders, It has the holes for the clutch and brake master on it so it makes it so much easier to drill the holes plus i know it will be in the right place.

  • Author

I ordered a PBR clutch 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet so i went down there to see whats happening and they will have the clutch in during MARCH which is Bullshit, So i am picking up my new exedy heavy duty clutch tomorrow.

 

 

1 WEEK TILL THE 4AGZE IS IN.

Edited by too quick

Don't worry dude I've always used exedy and haven't had any issues... And I'm a renowned clutch killer... Ive adapted my driving style so that the clutch is the weak link to avoid other drivetrain breakages.

 

Also I tow things with the pig '70 and it hasn't slipped or shuddered once and its been recieving abuse for over a year

  • Author

Apparently PBR clutches are having alot of trouble with there diaframs or something and arnt holding up so they have stopped production till late feb early march, Thats what i herd from PBR itself.

 

Anywho bought a 2" oil pressure gauge today as well, Might not be the best brand but it works so I'm happy.

 

post-1746-1166085935_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I cut up my clock in the KE70 dash to fit the oil pressure gauge and hey it turned out fine.

 

post-1746-1166151176_thumb.jpgpost-1746-1166151212_thumb.jpg

  • Author
A pic from yesterday of the AE71 Wags...

DEZ POWER!!!

 

post-1158-1166163704_thumb.jpg

Haha 2000hp in that bay right there.

 

Nothing wrong with Speco gauges Dez!

Meh it works its good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.