Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Stickers....

Featured Replies

would like a couple of stickers for my cars...

who do i talk to?

 

ta

Brendan

pm nickz if he doesnt have any pm nick

I'm intrested in one aswell

 

do you mean for us to PM you, how much for postage to 7018

 

cheers james

Edited by jamesrolla

So who do we pm for these very special items!!!

So who do we pm for these very special items!!!

 

I am almost certain that the post only 2 up from yours says "PM me" at the start.

 

I would bet my left nut that if you sent a PM to that member (ie Nick) you'd be on the right track.

I am almost certain that the post only 2 up from yours says "PM me" at the start.

 

I would bet my left nut that if you sent a PM to that member (ie Nick) you'd be on the right track.

 

 

I am so sorry :thumbsup:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.