Hey Again Guys

joshz18

Bought my old rolla wagon back, was an impulse buy as i needed a daily again but alls good i am glad i did,

i mucked around with it yesterday and lowered it with the trx rims, looks alright i suppose.

would really love to put a fuel injected engine in it soon for the reliability and economy, also more power. 4age would be the obvious choice but they are just to expensive for what they are.

post-1236-1157248288_thumb.jpg

post-1236-1157248313_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

cheers dude and yeah, wnat to put it lower to the ground, I have never mucked around with leaf springs so i just un did them all put the bottom thick one on the top and put it all back together, has made it stiffer also, not a heap but a bit, bought some monroe shocks as the ones in it were rooted, and they have made sweet f@$k all difference, anyone know of any, 4age's or ca18de's floating about for sale

I sold them to josh. :D

don't get your hopes up being able to get them to fit a corolla though.

they are 4 x 114.3 multistud, but there FWD offset (+38).

thats why I waiting for my custom made 4 x 114.3 / 4 x 110 +20 rs5's from Japan, which you've missed out cause it was a group buy, that will never happen again!!!