ChrisGT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thats true...ill just put in a ke20 diff again till i get my ke35 on the road then ill start playing around with diffs and other things...so i guess for now no more burn outs! :(

Sounds like a plan, a standard diff should go ok with no burnouts.

wouldnt a commo or hilux diff be a bit of over kill for a ge?

Obviously it's not overkill since he just broke one, and will break more, and more...if he plans to do burnouts with the car, he will break corolla diffs over and over and over again...I have done 22 in mine, all of which have cost me nothing, which is why I have never bothered to get a bigger diff installed, but his car is actually worth doing right, so I think it's his best option

Edited by Rolla__Boy

• 2 months later...

Whats it like driving a car with a welded diff in the dry in town ?

Ive contemplated welding my KE70 diff but ive never drivin in a car with a locker before so I'm a bit sceptical about doing it.

Edited by too quick

Difficult to drive through car parks, car has a tendency to either go in a straight line or go sideways, can't really go on the power around corners, you will KILL tyres, be lucky to get 5000k's out of a pair on the rear...

Have you ever heard a car with a CIG locker go through a car park? When they are going slowly around a corner, or turning, you will hear a steady 'scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub' sound...

Weld the diff and work it out mate, diffs are worth sweet f@$k all, i've never paid for a single spinner diff.