Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Here it is :yes: jon... Next time wave hey. Hahahaha

 

The dint in the rear quarter is now gone :)

post-400-1178959358_thumb.jpg

post-400-1178959468_thumb.jpg

Well, I SPOTTED a yellow ke55 tonight on samford road, ferny hills, tidy, but the wheels caught my headlights, polished jellybeans! mmmmm.........pppppooooolllliiiisssshhhheeeedddd! :cool:

Here it is :cool: jon... Next time wave hey. Hahahaha

Spotted Jae today, this arvo actually, driving past my house. This time I waved. :)[/font][/size][/color]

yeah i seen you man. tooted my horn :cool:

<RANT>

 

Touchy Feely Emotional Upsetting Crap Removed

We could always just turn off text formatting for everybody, but that's likely to upset people too

 

</RANT>

Driving along the ipswich motorway yesterday at redbank and i came up beside a hot toyota publica ute in red (not sure if it was corolla_ute from here), I had a quick glance over and the driver looked oldish (don't hold me to that as it was only quick) i went to look over again but he turned off at riverview.

Edited by Trev

Last week as i was leaving the wreckers i went to i saw a car in the parking lot the looked very KE20ish. It was a four door and had the same toyota lettering on the boot that the KE20 has.

 

Can anyone confirm that this might be a four door KE20? Sadly i didn't take pics. ;) It was at Kelly's.

Spotted a very sexy Sportivo Turbo this morning pulling to EMS Imports on Toombul Rd this morning....

 

Sweet gold/silver wheels and black/gold plates ROL14....

 

Sorry to the girl if you thought I was weird, but your car is hot and I never realised how good they look in real life :D

I finished work tonight and found a RandOm note under my wiper.

Hi,

overrated Ke55 bro...like

it all the blinds front/rear, under

dash shelf... sweet 4k HOT...

This is random talk on msn laters.

:D

Donno who its from?? Anyone from here??

Anyways, thanks for the compliments whoever you are. Plus (its a KE30!!)

  • 2 weeks later...

Nitephyre I think I know the car and girl. If it's the one I'm thinking of she lives near my mates place.

Spoted 1 mustard ke30/55 tonight on the logan motorway heading onto the gateway.

Looked stock pretty clean tho.

 

rego was 806 JPP

i was in the 55

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.