Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Spotted Jip and Lola this afternoon merging onto the Ipswich motorway this arvo. I gave the ol' girl a couple of pumps to say g'day.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 573.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

lOl, Hey, I saw you too!! Tho I saw a car just like yours last week on Wednesday heading out of Beenleigh. (not sure if it was you) Tho I don't think I've seen many Green AE82's in that shade of green :P

lOl, Hey, I saw you too!! Tho I saw a car just like yours last week on Wednesday heading out of Beenleigh. (not sure if it was you) Tho I don't think I've seen many Green AE82's in that shade of green :drgrim:

 

Nah it wasn't me, yeah it's a customized version of the Matiz green.

  • 2 weeks later...

Now I am seeing more of you all, got hunted down this morning falshing his lights an shit by a light coloured ke55 i think in wacol on the motorway. I did actually wave back don't know if you saw me.

Edited by 4ages

^^ THAT WAS ME :)

I like to make a fuss lucky I didnt use the horn :D I haven't spotted anyone for about 6 months. And that is actually my dirty 30 under cover 30. Has a resprayed front end sporting a KE55 bonnet and it is late model so has a ke55 interior.

 

And I did see you wave. Was mashing the accelerator a bit today was thinking I would run late for work lol was playing on the KE15 this morning. But I spotted you at first at Goodna maccas. Tried catching up was hard work in that traffic..lol But knew the car from seeing it at Trevs a while back. Sounds good but :)

 

Cameron

^^ THAT WAS ME :)

I like to make a fuss lucky I didnt use the horn :D I haven't spotted anyone for about 6 months. And that is actually my dirty 30 under cover 30. Has a resprayed front end sporting a KE55 bonnet and it is late model so has a ke55 interior.

 

And I did see you wave. Was mashing the accelerator a bit today was thinking I would run late for work lol was playing on the KE15 this morning. But I spotted you at first at Goodna maccas. Tried catching up was hard work in that traffic..lol But knew the car from seeing it at Trevs a while back. Sounds good but :)

 

Cameron

 

 

I thought i recognized the car, didn't catch the head in the window. Today was one of my slower mornings lucky i wasn't on the loud pedal all the way though, other wise you would've been early for work lol

HAHAH I ended up being just early got good traffic near airport..lol

 

If you put your foot on the noise pedal man you would fly...lol Going up past the prison you flew up there I was in slow moving lane but the old 3K just doesn't have it anymore to rocket me up the hill..lol

 

Cameron

HAHAH I ended up being just early got good traffic near airport..lol

 

If you put your foot on the noise pedal man you would fly...lol Going up past the prison you flew up there I was in slow moving lane but the old 3K just doesn't have it anymore to rocket me up the hill..lol

 

Cameron

 

Guess you know what that means? It's GE time.

SAY NO TO 4A...lol

 

No it means time to get my KE15 sprinter going..lol For some reason I have no spark from it :D annoyed as like 2 weeks ago it had spark but no carbies on it..lOL WEIRD.

 

Cameron

spotted last week heading up the strathpine offramp southbound a red ke55 hardtop, "P" plater driving it.

 

cheers phatke30!

spotted last week heading up the strathpine offramp southbound a red ke55 hardtop, "P" plater driving it.

 

cheers phatke30!

Yeah Matt, i've seen that around too. Fairly tidy looking.

Yeah Matt, i've seen that around too. Fairly tidy looking.

 

If its the same car, it looked as if it has had a recent respray.

Spotted brown E7 wagon cruising along wynum road at Balmoral yesterday.

Looked schmick.. anyone on here? :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.