Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Oh you were in the Valley :no2: I wish I was.

 

Was nothing special last night. Women were few, and music was a let down. Global gathering must have taken all the good dj's and ladies.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 573.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Spotted: Most lightning I've seen for quite a while. Here is one shot i got. Wasnt worth making a thread about it.

post-5053-1228301636_thumb.jpg

can't be slim, He is sitting in my driveway :'(

 

 

Ha, I'm everywhere lol.

  • 2 weeks later...

spotted jip yesterday parked at woolloongabba near the chalk hotel

yellow ke35 by midas near wynnum ... signwriting down side

I was no where near the Chalk Hotel. I was near Woolongabba tho. I was working in Kangaroo Point/East Brisbane. I have seen another yellow KE30 getting around that area tho. I'm assuming the car you saw didn't have TOYOTA written down the side??

Spotted a white KE70 heading into city on western free way near towong round about.

 

Had stickers on rear window RC sticker was red.

 

Cameron

Spotted a yellow KE70 last night on the xmas lights cruise. It had roof racks and the driver was young. Maybe my age. I donno where we were, somewhere in Northside hell.

That area was Warner/Bray Park

You forgot to mention the Black 30-55 sedan at Kallangur who thought he was a 'DK' Son

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.