Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

would have been me^^^

 

work in Eagle Farm

what were you driving?

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 573.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Spotted ^^^again..LOL

 

I work in Mcarthur ave on choppers. So I am around that area every morning and arvo :D

 

Cameron

spotted Luke (ELLA) out the back of darra sunday nite

 

and i spotted this rolla sitting outside greenbank last year just couldnt find the pic

post-7244-1237857216_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr ae71

yup i was indeed there... long way from home lol

i love the sticker on the back window haha

Spotted an early yellow KE30 in Woodridge this afternoon. Then Camerondownunder in his update KE30 in Goodna a short while after.

I think I spotted more but can't remember.

 

Oh and there is an abandoned TA22 Convertible on the Ipswich Motorway onramp heading westbound. mmm Convertible...

Spotted a brown-ish keto at the Shell near marshall road exit off the freeway today. looked low-ish.

spotted at the light next to me today turning off anzac onto elizabeth ave in redcliffe...

 

white KE70 with DX badging, different taillights to normal and a different front end too not the usual flat front or slanty front, looked like a cross between the two, so f@$ken hawt IMO

 

anyone shed more lighton this type of keto i aint never seen?

Spotted medicine man on milton road this arvo.

Hey yes as jip said I flashed lights and waved at goodna.

 

Also John that TA24 (I think the convertable was 24 instead of 22) was GONE :y: I have a weird liking for that model. 2t-G no roof NICE :bash:

 

Cameron

Is that the white Sprinter that was on here a while back?? I can't remember the members user name who owns/d it.

 

 

sprinter? it was a keto man... any one got more info? i want to buy ths car... now.

spotted ash last night in secret location X lol

sprinter? it was a keto man... any one got more info? i want to buy ths car... now.

 

Yes, it's also an import model which in Japland was called the Sprinter. There have been more Sprinters than just the AE86.

 

--

 

I spotted a yellow KE5* sedan (I think) on Anzac Ave Hillcrest around 11am yesterday, I think I saw a Rollaclub sticker on the back. I was in the battlevan. :y:

 

Also spotted this fully sik maate E7 with a new experimental air pump engine being built up, it's rad. :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.