March 18, 200917 yr comment_329099 would have been me^^^ work in Eagle Farm what were you driving? Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_329164 Spotted ^^^again..LOL I work in Mcarthur ave on choppers. So I am around that area every morning and arvo :D Cameron Report
March 23, 200917 yr comment_330443 spotted Luke (ELLA) out the back of darra sunday nite and i spotted this rolla sitting outside greenbank last year just couldnt find the pic Edited March 24, 200917 yr by mr ae71 Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333310 Spotted an early yellow KE30 in Woodridge this afternoon. Then Camerondownunder in his update KE30 in Goodna a short while after. I think I spotted more but can't remember. Oh and there is an abandoned TA22 Convertible on the Ipswich Motorway onramp heading westbound. mmm Convertible... Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333355 Spotted a brown-ish keto at the Shell near marshall road exit off the freeway today. looked low-ish. Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333513 spotted at the light next to me today turning off anzac onto elizabeth ave in redcliffe... white KE70 with DX badging, different taillights to normal and a different front end too not the usual flat front or slanty front, looked like a cross between the two, so f@$ken hawt IMO anyone shed more lighton this type of keto i aint never seen? Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333524 Is that the white Sprinter that was on here a while back?? I can't remember the members user name who owns/d it. Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333612 Hey yes as jip said I flashed lights and waved at goodna. Also John that TA24 (I think the convertable was 24 instead of 22) was GONE :y: I have a weird liking for that model. 2t-G no roof NICE :bash: Cameron Report
April 3, 200917 yr comment_333691 Is that the white Sprinter that was on here a while back?? I can't remember the members user name who owns/d it. sprinter? it was a keto man... any one got more info? i want to buy ths car... now. Report
April 4, 200917 yr comment_333945 sprinter? it was a keto man... any one got more info? i want to buy ths car... now. Yes, it's also an import model which in Japland was called the Sprinter. There have been more Sprinters than just the AE86. -- I spotted a yellow KE5* sedan (I think) on Anzac Ave Hillcrest around 11am yesterday, I think I saw a Rollaclub sticker on the back. I was in the battlevan. :y: Also spotted this fully sik maate E7 with a new experimental air pump engine being built up, it's rad. :yes: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now