September 17, 200917 yr comment_374756 saw a black top yellow bottom keto low on stockers at logan mobil realy nice orange keto with black bits on it and all crome dished wheels pretty low on old northern road looked the sex!!!!! if your on here very nice ride =] saw a ke55 hardtop near brendale pretty stock don't no if its anyone on here and to some f&*k with who egged me car as they drove past in a white orion/camy you will be happy to no you did take a fair bit of paint off my car and dinted the door :dance: :cool: ill be nice and say grow up and stop driving your mums car hooning around with all your boys friends f*%king up people cars they have worked hard to get were they are get a job buy a car and get some respect!!!!!!! thank you i feel so much better now lol :lol: Edited September 17, 200917 yr by mitch_mac Report
September 17, 200917 yr comment_374759 Don't forget you saw another KE55 hardtop at Browns Stains :dance: Report
September 17, 200917 yr comment_374766 oh and yes believe it or not people i saw JiPs ke55 hardtop at JiPs house haha ps already got the blind in =] looks the sex and the sticker on my garden edging off to one side hahaha Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375615 Spotted today at Westpoint Shopping Centre Browns Plains Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375655 Spotted today on Anzac Ave @ Redcliffe Maybe JiP took his for a drive...LOL Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375657 Also spotted this Chaser in Chermside the other week, first one I've seen in person :jamie: Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375658 So thats what was missing when I pulled into my driveway. :jamie: Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375664 Dougie... Please learn to zoom :) At least they're not upside-down this time...LOL The PC i'm using is mega sllooowwww........................ :jamie: Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376476 Spotted luke in his jdm goodness we call a dx turnin onto the redcliffe bridge Report
September 24, 200917 yr comment_376487 sorry guys i've been away... Ill ask if I can get discounts for club members tomorrow, the boss and i have been talking about ways to drum up business in the car bay as i'm getting extremely bored with not much to do :jamie: I'm in charge of wheel alignments and all car fitting at Bridgestone Tyre centre at Pinkenba. Do a bit of truck stuff when it gets busy too... Have a brand new alignment machine at my disposal. can align to factory specs or to custom settings, I have a fair bit of experience from working back in Darwin, in both drift and grip setups. lol justin, what were you doin in reddy... Edited September 24, 200917 yr by Ella Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_376754 I was headin to do some work on the redcliffe rsl, i spotted a nice clean lookin 70 at munch in tonight and a very tidy 86 with watanabees and another white 70 with deep dished meshies all around with massive stretch on the tires Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_376764 ah ok sik. roo and other interested, my boss says he can do 195/50/15 for 149 bucks, down from 180, and its a little cheaper again if your in the RACQ, i think another 5 bucks or so cheaper... Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376904 Spotted Cameron again today when I was out on my bike, You were going along redbank plains road where the new diversion section (soon to be a round-a-bout), I waved but dunno if you seen. Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_376986 I saw you trev :jamie: I also waved just as you passed me on the bike. Been spotting each other a lot lately..LOL Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now