Spotted Qld

Des

saw a black top yellow bottom keto low on stockers at logan mobil

realy nice orange keto with black bits on it and all crome dished wheels pretty low on old northern road looked the sex!!!!! if your on here very nice ride =]

saw a ke55 hardtop near brendale pretty stock don't no if its anyone on here

and to some f&*k with who egged me car as they drove past in a white orion/camy you will be happy to no you did take a fair bit of paint off my car and dinted the door :dance: :cool: ill be nice and say grow up and stop driving your mums car hooning around with all your boys friends f*%king up people cars they have worked hard to get were they are get a job buy a car and get some respect!!!!!!!

thank you i feel so much better now lol :lol:

Edited by mitch_mac

Members dont see this ad

sorry guys i've been away...

Ill ask if I can get discounts for club members tomorrow, the boss and i have been talking about ways to drum up business in the car bay as i'm getting extremely bored with not much to do :jamie:

I'm in charge of wheel alignments and all car fitting at Bridgestone Tyre centre at Pinkenba. Do a bit of truck stuff when it gets busy too...

Have a brand new alignment machine at my disposal. can align to factory specs or to custom settings, I have a fair bit of experience from working back in Darwin, in both drift and grip setups.

lol justin, what were you doin in reddy...

Edited by Ella