Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Spotted terry (mungi mods) wednesday night at archy drifts, and today along johnson road, his wagon looks tough driving along the road

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

A yellow *E7* slant front (KE70 I think) with 4 spoke mags and a pedo bear sticker peeking over back window in Maleny.

 

Also a white lateish model corolla wagon and blue bug eye rolla driving together or something. I'd driven that road with the white rolla a few weeks ago I think.

 

I was in a white KE70.

spotted today: JiP good to catch up...

I still have no idea how you spotted me. My car doesn't stick out at all? Needs rims me thinks.

 

Oh and on Wednesday spotted a couple KE70's parked in a side street near the Hungry Jacks at Taringa.

Spotted in Toowoomba this arvo, red ke20 track car. Looked pretty schmicko with the traditional green/white racing stripes over the top. It was on a trailer so I didn`t catch a driver name but it was bearing number 55 on the doors.

A yellow *E7* slant front (KE70 I think) with 4 spoke mags and a pedo bear sticker peeking over back window in Maleny.

Pretty sure I saw that one today on the way home. Plus a tan flat front two cars in front of it.

Spotted "oh what a nissan feeling" at the nambour swap on saturday, was going to sing out but you were too far away,

 

cheers phatke30!

I must find out where asap Jon

I really miss my old one

Coorporoo

 

 

I must find out where asap Jon

I really miss my old one

 

Start lapping :dance:

 

It has the nice front on it too.

easier said than done but how many streets in cooparoo are there that have a few houses in a row with big white fences lol

could be interesting

Was it any good? I totally forgot about it.

 

A lot of stuff there, hardly anything interested me.

  • Author

Spotted AEJ86 last night at the springlakes hotel but didnt see ya's inside ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.