September 19, 201115 yr comment_554577 Haha was i behaving? I kind went a bit silly down that street yeah it looked like you were behaving :yes: , i was in the park on the right as you come down the hill....... Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_554637 yeah it looked like you were behaving :yes: , i was in the park on the right as you come down the hill....... ahhh well surprise you did not hear me before then, haha Left a few scars on the road, haha Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_554826 no one has found my rolla yet have they? lol i don't know 3 months and still no sighting where are all the rolla fans in toowoomba!! oh tell jip brown boot's went walking out of my life :sob: Report
September 21, 201115 yr comment_555039 no one has found my rolla yet have they? lol i don't know 3 months and still no sighting where are all the rolla fans in toowoomba!! oh tell jip brown boot's went walking out of my life :sob: there are members out your way, probably just don't get to see you, brown boots??? Report
September 25, 201115 yr comment_555788 Spotted an army green KE10 on Smith St at Broadbeach around 1 today. Report
September 27, 201115 yr comment_556192 my old Ke30 named it brown boots is all hey jono, I'm up here and keep an eye out for the good rollas to post here. i'll find ya :-) oh and spotted at McLyments Poultry farm(where i have a vending machine) i left a note on it, pointing him to the site Edited September 29, 201114 yr by nerfbat Report
September 29, 201114 yr comment_556724 SPOTTED left a note on this one, pointing him here, too. tho, looking at the car, i'd assume he already is? very secksee Report
September 29, 201114 yr comment_556835 cool now i know what a set of those in 17's will look like in bronze Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558560 Spotted this rig this morning at coomera bp at 5:45 am, any one on here? Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_560210 Spotted a brown, either 35 or 55 hardtop on beerburrum road, just before elimbah the other arvo, young p plate driver, looked fairly tidy. Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_560349 I've been working in Wacole of late. Every week I spot a blue ke70 with a maroon front guard, I don't think i see the bloke ever drive it straight, always in some kind of sidways state. I'm surprised he has not been caught yet as the prison is just up the road and undercover coppers troll that place Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_560352 I'm surprised he has not been caught yet as the prison is just up the road and undercover coppers troll that place Gee thank for the late notice Hayden, I peddle mine up and down that stretch many times, haha i think i have seen that car at Munchies from time to time Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now