Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Spotted Carlos as usual, D Bay Rd 5 mins ago

 

Pickin up some thai food, express style

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 573.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Pickin up some thai food, express style

Always food hey....dancing.gif.

I was at the Carwash & i heard a familiar sound approaching

 

I told ya i would most likely see in the next few days mateyes.gif

 

 

Edited by PHATKE20S

You missed all the other noises I made down the road, haha

Hey i've seen a white KE70 with a - angry sounding engine at Sunnybank shopping center (macca's - side) two weeks in a row, I haven't spotted a RC sticker on it but I was wondering if it could be someone on here.

Tinted windows and mesh rims?

Hey i've seen a white KE70 with a - angry sounding engine at Sunnybank shopping center (macca's - side) two weeks in a row, I haven't spotted a RC sticker on it but I was wondering if it could be someone on here.

 

I too saw that one a couple of times, and on the second time I went over and parked MY KE70 next to his.

 

And you won't believe what he's got under the bonnet...

 

4K MADNESS! It's got twin weber carbys, a thermo fan and a gilmer belt driving the alternator. The guy doesn't know what sort of head work has been done to it because he bought it like that, and he's not a member of any of the forums either :(. When I first heard it I thought it was a 4AGZE but a done up 4K's a million times cooler!

 

It was pretty tidy up close, the interior was bloody immaculate! He had an electronic tacho cluster scored off Ebay and retractable seatbelts in the rear (I didn't even think the XX model came out with those). He loved my wing mirror and wanted to replace the awesome black guard mirrors with it.

I have seen and heard of that car near calamvale a few weeks back, i think

 

There is also another white 70 around that area with a forged SR20 in it, which sounds lumpy

Tinted windows and mesh rims?

 

Can't remember :( I was to busy in awe when I saw it lol.

 

I too saw that one a couple of times, and on the second time I went over and parked MY KE70 next to his.

 

And you won't believe what he's got under the bonnet...

 

4K MADNESS! It's got twin weber carbys, a thermo fan and a gilmer belt driving the alternator. The guy doesn't know what sort of head work has been done to it because he bought it like that, and he's not a member of any of the forums either :(. When I first heard it I thought it was a 4AGZE but a done up 4K's a million times cooler!

 

It was pretty tidy up close, the interior was bloody immaculate! He had an electronic tacho cluster scored off Ebay and retractable seatbelts in the rear (I didn't even think the XX model came out with those). He loved my wing mirror and wanted to replace the awesome black guard mirrors with it.

 

Must be it, or the SR20 NISROLA is speaking about, to tell you the truth, KE70's didn't really do it for me but when I saw this one I was converted!

 

I have seen and heard of that car near calamvale a few weeks back, i think

 

There is also another white 70 around that area with a forged SR20 in it, which sounds lumpy

 

:y:

I thought it was pretty damn cool, even though I'm not the #1 fan of slantys.

 

 

Pickin up some thai food, express style

Another Thai Express run Carlos?

This time just past Grace College....

surprized no post from douggie spotting me being a traitor in my nissan.

 

Spotted: dougie a little white knuckled on a test blat in my new ride :)

Spotted what I think was the yellow 20v 82 sedan from here with the black bonnet and boot on Redbank Plains road.

Yeah mate sorry about that, although not many people who spot your latest car would get a good oo at what it is......its too fast..lolo

 

Another Thai Express run Carlos?

This time just past Grace College....

 

Could not sleep, so went for a little roll around, don't worry kept boost below 5psi

 

Besides how can you pick me out in the dark

Lol...i always spot rolla's from a fair distance & yours is a bit noticable:-)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.