Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Pickin up some thai food, express style

Always food hey....dancing.gif.

I was at the Carwash & i heard a familiar sound approaching

I told ya i would most likely see in the next few days mateyes.gif

Edited by PHATKE20S

Hey i've seen a white KE70 with a - angry sounding engine at Sunnybank shopping center (macca's - side) two weeks in a row, I haven't spotted a RC sticker on it but I was wondering if it could be someone on here.

I too saw that one a couple of times, and on the second time I went over and parked MY KE70 next to his.

And you won't believe what he's got under the bonnet...

4K MADNESS! It's got twin weber carbys, a thermo fan and a gilmer belt driving the alternator. The guy doesn't know what sort of head work has been done to it because he bought it like that, and he's not a member of any of the forums either :(. When I first heard it I thought it was a 4AGZE but a done up 4K's a million times cooler!

It was pretty tidy up close, the interior was bloody immaculate! He had an electronic tacho cluster scored off Ebay and retractable seatbelts in the rear (I didn't even think the XX model came out with those). He loved my wing mirror and wanted to replace the awesome black guard mirrors with it.

Tinted windows and mesh rims?

Can't remember :( I was to busy in awe when I saw it lol.

I too saw that one a couple of times, and on the second time I went over and parked MY KE70 next to his.

And you won't believe what he's got under the bonnet...

4K MADNESS! It's got twin weber carbys, a thermo fan and a gilmer belt driving the alternator. The guy doesn't know what sort of head work has been done to it because he bought it like that, and he's not a member of any of the forums either :(. When I first heard it I thought it was a 4AGZE but a done up 4K's a million times cooler!

It was pretty tidy up close, the interior was bloody immaculate! He had an electronic tacho cluster scored off Ebay and retractable seatbelts in the rear (I didn't even think the XX model came out with those). He loved my wing mirror and wanted to replace the awesome black guard mirrors with it.

Must be it, or the SR20 NISROLA is speaking about, to tell you the truth, KE70's didn't really do it for me but when I saw this one I was converted!

I have seen and heard of that car near calamvale a few weeks back, i think

There is also another white 70 around that area with a forged SR20 in it, which sounds lumpy

:y: