Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a white, flat front ke70 with a loud, droney exhaust when I was passing the gabba last night. Driven by a green p-plater wearing a sideways snapback :facepalm:

Then just off the highway on mains rd, I saw a metallic blue ke70 (Looked like ke70dave's old car). It chirped the tyres going into second so I'm assuming it wasn't K powered :P

Edited by LongJohnSilver

Daves old car is now owned by a guy called owen. He is on here. Its being restored, now has a 20v.

Sweet! I'll have to have a look

And this is what i was afraid of, "daves old car"..... should have parted it! haha

haha yeah the colour of that ke70 is pretty distinctive, I promise I won't associate you with it again :P

I was over the north side tonight (somewhere near chermiside shops) and i pulled up next to a freakin awesome lookign ke20 wagon (ke26?). it was sooo shiny, even had white on black original number plates.

An old guy sitting in the drivers seat, i gave him the thumbs up and he reaches across to wind down the passenger window, i yell out something about admiring his car, and he turns back and sais 'shes a 74' mate, 100% original'. and gives me a wave.

wife looks across and sais "you like that car? looks old"

I was over the north side tonight (somewhere near chermiside shops) and i pulled up next to a freakin awesome lookign ke20 wagon (ke26?). it was sooo shiny, even had white on black original number plates.

An old guy sitting in the drivers seat, i gave him the thumbs up and he reaches across to wind down the passenger window, i yell out something about admiring his car, and he turns back and sais 'shes a 74' mate, 100% original'. and gives me a wave.

wife looks across and sais "you like that car? looks old"

What colour was it ? ANDDD....Does he want to sell it?