Corolla Ke30 Ca18det

sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...

just an update havent played with it much lately, but have been back to run 13.8 at 101mph, I'm saving for a dump pipe as std one wont let me run anymore than 10psi over about 5000rpm to restrictive so once that is on will venture back with tires wider than 185 and hopefully 14psi to run closer to 13.0, thats about where it will end as i want to keep std computer and std turbo as this is my daily driver and reliability is needed.

• 6 months later...

have decided to do a turbo upgrade as i bought a cheap sr20 turbo and 3 inch dump pipe, and it will still be fine with standard computer.

it will be getting dynoed tomorrow with standard turbo and then again towards the end of the week when i have the sr turbo on. i will post pics of dyno sheets to see what kind of power increase i get, I'm hoping for around 190rwhp with the sr turbo.

stock CA injectros are for for 160RWkW max, the T28 should be loving it at say 12psi :P (mine made 150RWkW's on 10PSI using a GTiR turbo, same as all SR20 turbo's but with the slightly larger 0.86 exhaust housing.)

enjoy, all you need now is some FC injectors and an RB airflow metre, to bring that power up to 190kW at the rear.

Cheers

Jordan

Edited by Jordan

sorry don't have any pictures of the white walls still.

put car on dyno today and with standard turbo running 11psi it made 178.6rwhp, which is alot considering it has standard dump pipe, computer, 2.5 exhaust and small intercooler. not sure if I'm going to get a chance this week to do turbo or not but will see how i go.

sorry don't have any pictures of the white walls still.

put car on dyno today and with standard turbo running 11psi it made 178.6rwhp, which is alot considering it has standard dump pipe, computer, 2.5 exhaust and small intercooler. not sure if I'm going to get a chance this week to do turbo or not but will see how i go.

131KW ain't too bad out of the old T25. mine with pod, larger exhaust and GTiR T28 made 135 on 8PSi and 150 on 10PSi, so there int eh T28.

Cheers

Jordan

• 1 month later...

car is making 203rwhp and 60 foot was 1.980 which is about the best 60 foot i will get on those tires. will leave it how it is for now and in a couple of months fit my resistor to air flow meter to stop boost cut and try and run about 16psi. hopefully then will make around 230rwhp and run around 12.3 with decent tires.