Chet

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have only got a few boxes at the moment, keep forgetting to load them into trunk after work. i have made 2 numberplates with black electrical tape border, which looks pretty sweet, as for the bodykit i have only done one sideskirt so far, as the other box didnt match the one i cut up. i will post some pics as soon as it starts to come together, i have to oganise my mates to come round to help.

any ideas for custom number plate phrases/words?

• 3 weeks later...

well we didnt get much work done on that sunday but we did get some progress tonight, so i took a few snaps on my phone but i got most of it on video, so if you are unsatisfied with these pics then i will take a few snapshots from the video. as i said we only had a couple of hours before it got dark so not ALL the things i wanted and you guys suggested got it.

post-1708-1162292348_thumb.jpg

post-1708-1162292589_thumb.jpg

post-1708-1162292658_thumb.jpg

Ha

Last drag meet I was at I saw a JR dragster with a brigg and straton motor on it and he had a deodorant can taped toa chassi rail and he just pushed button for wanna be NOS purge. it white then so looks more real..lol

But I recon a paint can look cool to GREEN NOS..lol

But use a small diameter tube like WD40 one that should do job. If not tape can to mirror on side of car and run a hose to inside the bonnet..lol

Cameron

turn one of you spare exhaust tips in to a flame thrower..

1. get a electric starter out of a BBQ lighter

2. cut a hole in the tip of the exhaust just big enough to fit the end of the lighter in to it.

3. cut a second hole in the exhaust just next to the first one just big enough to fit a WD40 tube in to it.

4. get some R/C car fuel line and sticky tape that to the WD40 tube and run it in to the car.

5. get a car of homebrand FLY SPRAY (make sure the stuff has a strong smell)and attach the end of the R/C fuel line to it.

6. TESTING TIME, get a mate to stand behind the car, then you release some of the fly spray. make sure you mate can smell it coming out of the exhaust.

7. get a really good 9volt battery and connect it to the electric BBQ starter.. and WHAM-O you should have a spark at the back of the car.

8. NOW comes the fun part.. go for a drive AT NIGHT and when you stop at a set of traffic lights release as much fly spray as you can, then as the lights turn green, give you car a HUGE rev and set the spark off... WOOHOO ..big band and flamage...

NOW THATS FULLY SIC...

btw if stronger the smell of the fly spray the better.. after it has been burnt IT STINKS.. and smells nothing like a car smell LOL