Ke55 4a-gze

Josho

Correct, 15x7 superlites.

Paid $550 for them a year or more ago.

But that doesn't mean too much nowdays, I've been told they're now around $205 a wheel now..

The guy's daughter wasn't born when he built it!

Yeah? He told me he did, then again, only caught bits of what he was saying hahah :2thumbs:

He also said he had a hand controller for the old motec sitting at his place.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is actually a thread about josh's car, not a history test of how much it's been crashed.

it's straight now, thats all that matters

josh - if he's got that hand controller you should ask to borrow it, see if we can get that cranking enrichment down a little and after start enrichment up a bit, help settle it down when it is started

by the way come get your w58, spare blower, other crap that come with the car, and especially the ma61 rims before i put em on my car an rip the sh*t outta them!

what car you got now ed??

He has a Sparintar.

And yes, if I ever run into that dude again Ed I will be sure to try and grab it off him 'cause thats a damn good idea. Me being the fsckhead I am didn't even think to ask him for contact details or anything.

I'll have to come around on the weekend and grab some stuff, that cool?

About to go grab some engine pictures.

its a bit red isnt it?

when you get the supra rims can i borrow one to check the offset and stuff on the datto, ive been curious for 'kenages lol

Yeah it would look heaps better painted in faded rusty orange like your 120Y Gaymobile :)

Edited by toyrota

Toms car has its own thread.

No wait, don't think it actually does.

Anyway...

Ed dropped off the T25 yesterday, looks to be in ok shape, maybe a bit of shaft play but I'll get someone to look at it and see how much its going to cost me to give it a once over. Starting to look for parts like AE71 crossmember and pedal box for the KE70, so if anyone knows of where I could get some of this stuff be a champ and tell me.