Everything posted by Stenzel
-
Future Outings...
Need to get it there this year too Matt :)
-
Youtube Video's
totally different from cars.. My work mate showed me it, couldn't get into it, but am bored tonight and find it pretty funny now http://youtu.be/eIInySnQe4I
-
The Green Envy
St16X with trick photography? kind of looks similar apart from the headlights maybe..
-
The Green Envy
My work mate just sold a 84 bluebird with a ca18det conversion in it... you bought it ddnt you rob!?
-
The Green Envy
Why didn't she post that it was a wagon then?
-
Peanut Bait
Not sure why, but your car makes me want to get a seventy :hammer:
-
The Green Envy
Why tease everyone? :P
-
Deadset Ghost In My House.
I've been touched by a ghost, True story guys.
-
Random Photo Thread
Yeah, black oke18, The picture is to blurry making the plate look white, but everything else looks exactly like his, I doubt there is another wagon in Brisbane with a white roof? when was this taken Jip? I'm probably wrong, just has a few stand out things that make it seem like Zowies.
-
Random Photo Thread
Lol, I think that was Zowie and I in his ke18, not a ke26. Looks like you can see the white and red rising sun roof in the picture? might be wrong though.
-
Random Photo Thread
- Just A Tease....
Yeah, Think Tba guys should build a big shed and just say we own a small percentage of each car lol- Just A Tease....
The 18 is sooo awesome man, damn you. I won't do a ride thread on the 10 for a ittle while, not until it gets detailed and my twin carbies put on probably. Needs more pictures of rising sun roof lol Dave- Eoo (Expressions Of Opinion) Fastest Ke20 Engine Conversion?
I wasn't calling out anyone Willis, I'm just saying my opinon to OP Do it right and do it once. But if it is going to be a bush basher then I guess who cares doesn't matter if it fails after your second drive.- Eoo (Expressions Of Opinion) Fastest Ke20 Engine Conversion?
God damn, Doesn't anyone else do a complete rebuild of the engine before they stick it in a car? I got my block tested, head tested, new bearings, complete gasket kits and so forth before I even started at looking at anything else, My situation was going to be high boost application but still its better safe then sorry and not have doubts everytime you drive your car. Just to do that alone, if you don't have connections could cost your $2000 (using well known parts not cheap ebay crap eg bearings etc) I would have thought someone would of added that into the discussion, doesn't matter if you have it fitted everything else in for your budget and the car dies first time its boosted/hits redline etc. Edit: Yes I know you can look at the condition inside of the engine, but I still feel better replacing everything anyway. Dave- Glamping Trip - Input Here
Woops, was meant to post, I don't want to be one of those people that say they will come and not come last minute. But to be honest, If I come, it'll be one of those sper of the moment sort of decision sorry, Dave- Random Photo Thread
- My Ke30 Rebuild
Going to be awesome when it's done :)- Glamping Trip - Input Here
I probably won't be coming, or might got for a drive for the day if anything. Hopefully next camping trip/cruise though. Dave- Toowoomba Cruise.
Yeah, Zowie grabbed some, Don't know if he will have time to upload tonight though.- Toowoomba Cruise.
Thanks for the good day everyone, Some good laughs, cars etc etc.. Cheers, Dave PS Dougy for regional Leader! :laff: And thanks Jono for taking me out to crows nest on the way back lol.- Toowoomba Cruise.
Maybe its changed? :hmm: Last time I'd been there was a few years ago and it passed my expectations for a take away seafood shop.- Toowoomba Cruise.
338 Ruthven Street Toowoomba, That's WOWs address, but its basically opposite that. Impossible to Miss,- Toowoomba Cruise.
Was meant to be a bit of a joke :P since a few years ago thats where all the "hoons" were. But yeah opposite WOW would be good, the fishermans basket isn't that bad.- Toowoomba Cruise.
Chalk park was always the meeting spot ages ago :laff: :fuzz: - Just A Tease....