Everything posted by Stenzel
-
Dave's Rt104
I honestly hated them a few years ago haha, but yeah I think they are pretty PIMP these days, not many people seem to love them.
-
Dave's Rt104
Thought I'd chuck up some photos of my daily, looking for a 18RG twin cam to help her out a little but higher in the rev range. 1975 Toyota Corona RT104 3speed auto 18RC engine nothing special.
-
Shitty Ke70
Man this has changed so much since i last saw it.
-
All Jap Day Brisbane 5Th June 2016
Might take the Corona down... not sure how the 3speed will go on the highway to Brissy.
-
Charlie Murphy..! 72 Honda Chaly
what the ʞ©$ɟ lol :)
-
George - The Ke18 Wagon Has A New Home
How much its changed since i've owned it... Wish I had the spare cash to buy it back :)
-
Corolla Ke30 Ca18det
Looks the goods, if you don't mind how much did you pick it up for?
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
Zowie popped into my work tonight, this thing is fcking awesome~!!!!!!
- The Noddy Mobile
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
i always wanted one of those hats haha, and nah we don't do bikes, its a totally different kettle of fish for bike roadworthies/repairs etc. Honda and Yamaha and Kawasaki would be the places to go in Toowoomba.
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
Well stretching the frame for one, and most "full race " exhausts (which includes headers) are normally illegal for road use anyway, just don't hear about riders ever getting done for it, tail tidies etc are all illegal and will warrent a fine if the police officer wants (you can buy them from all bike shops and even when you buy new they will try to onsell it onto you etc) I'm not having ago at you Zowie, but for someone to say that theres ʞ©$ɟ all regs for bike is insane.
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
I want one, but you will get raped by cops everytime they see you.
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
Cool, I'll have to buy it off you when you get bored :P
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
What are parts like though, I'm sure getting the wider rear to fit etc will be quite costly?
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
hahaha, more photos!
-
B.l.z.bub Gets His Licence Back Cruise.
Nah, gotta keep it for a year as a stepping stone for a even better BMW :P
- The Noddy Mobile
-
B.l.z.bub Gets His Licence Back Cruise.
I'd like to take my new ride for a cruise on easter :(
-
Iron Steed
Legally you do need a mod plate converting it to a one seater, rego is even cheaper then also. Most of the mods bobber guys do though probably aren't legal enough to get a mod plate in the eyes of the government though lol.
- The Noddy Mobile
- The Noddy Mobile
-
Ke70 Wagon
It was a dud ECU, My best mate called in a favour from his mate at an importers and snagged me a good condition smallport ecu for free, also changed the dizzy cap cause it was near ʞ©$ɟed and it runs and drives like a boss.
-
Ke70 Wagon
I was ranting in my head and didn't seem to click with my fingers lol, Yeah mate, all the fuses and what not have power etc.
-
Ke70 Wagon
Well, The car isn't working, no injectors or spark, all fuses, relays blah blah blah have power/not blown. The dizzy cap etc isn't the greatest but wouldn't cause those problems. ECU also looks okay, but might have to source another one just to be sure. See the truth about my older work mates wise words too me. It's cool to have a modified and what not, but in the end the heartache and money spent is just not worth the trouble. Cheers, Dave
-
Qld Mod Plates
I should have a ke70 gearbox crossmember, free if you want to drive to Toowoomba again haha.