Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stenzel

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stenzel

  1. Stenzel replied to timbo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I don't know if I missed it in your thread, but how much do you think its making at the wheels? Dave
  2. S13 CA18DET lol, and for now he is stuck with a car he can't even drive. (sorry for going offtopic)
  3. So, did you print out the redbook spec sheet? or? My mate applied and got turned down using just redbook, they said they needed a letterhead from Nissan with all specifications.
  4. I have a VRS kit (opened I used exhaust/inlet), sump gasket and double row heavy duty valve springs (i i can find em in the shed), think trade for it all was 100 or so, retail probably 180-200ish. You can have for $50 if you need em. Dave
  5. Need photos on car to see if they will work or not :)
  6. If this is steerfast that is now in Toowoomba, I believe he had a few older RWD Celicas? If its the same bloke.
  7. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    Plan to throw a few $$ into the engine now, still undecided wether to go N/A, turbo my smallport or just buy a GZE from my mate. Fixed the no thermostat issue, dipstick blowing and what not, so now I can have a good time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhf5cuXiLTA
  8. that way is just a cheaper version of a node light.
  9. I may be going, wont be in the 70 though :(
  10. Cool mate, need to take me for a spin! lol. I''ll have cash waiting to buy this..... (jokes)
  11. Stenzel replied to rian's topic in KE70 Projects
    Awesome about getting it going, I'd love to see what the difference between the smallport and bigport are one day. I bet that flat front will look awesome on your 70. Dave
  12. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    So, thanks to Rian I got some cash to fix a few things, Still not sure wether to go turbo or bigger cams etc and stay N/A? Bang for buck would be getting GZE pistons and going turbo but decisions decisions...
  13. 4age time?
  14. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    I'm selling some parts this weekend, so maybe try and tow it on sunday or something
  15. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    No its pressurising and blowing the dipstick out, hencd a catch can remark, if i was going to rebuild id just buy a 4agze and bolt a turbo on
  16. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    don't install a catch can they said, itd be fun they said
  17. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    Bit from collum A bit from collum B
  18. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    So my 4age blows more then charlie sheen atm
  19. i'll be there in th ke70.
  20. Stenzel replied to Des's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    If you see him out there, ask him a price, if its cheap Id take a trailer down and pick it up.
  21. Stenzel replied to Des's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    Do want, but not for 7500.
  22. Stenzel replied to Des's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    If its in good nick I'll buy it :ban: I want a Ke35/55 coupe. Dave
  23. 8... I know theres more then 10... and i've owned nearly all of them two :)
  24. Stenzel replied to Stenzel's topic in KE70 Projects
    I've decided to go turbo. Will start to collect parts but will definetely be a couple months before the engine gets pulled out, as I want to take it down to AJD and get the other things that are urgent done first (thermostat,surge tank, a proper manifold that will run TPS) Now to research good size turbos for the 4age... I will be selling the rims, front end, s13 seats etc out of the red one, if anyone wants to PM me regarding them before i make a offical for sale thread feel free too. Would consider swapping the rims for widened stock rims or something that looks more "stock" then the black ones.
  25. Yeah we need another cruise wether its T-Bar or another Brisbane ASAP, otherwise I'll die before AJD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.