Everything posted by Stenzel
-
Dave's Wagon
Went to my old mans place this weekend, wish I was good with a camera.
-
What Did You Do To Your Corolla Today??
Drove it to work and back.
-
Dave's Wagon
(Pictures not owned/taken by me) Well, I've been through a couple Corollas in the last 6months, A Ke30,Ke36 and a Ke10. Finally got what I wanted, and I plan to keep this one for a while, (Unless I can get a Sprinter in as good as condition or a TA22/RA23 Celica :harhar: ) Currently using it as A daily, but next month I can get my RE bike licence or import a Nissan Cube and it will then be under a locked garage and getting things done quicker... Don't want to do too much, as it runs beatifully how it is now, just get it back to how it was 40years ago. - Fix hood lining - Fix rest of rust (most has been done) - Rims (at this point Ill keep it 4x110 and buy new Watanabes if I can justify 390/440ea rim) - Whatever suspension hasn't been done will be done (most has been replaced with nolathane) - New dash pad Exterior - 2pac Red, White/Cream Roof - One Piece Sticker Decal by Linear Graphics in Toowoomba, Pretty good couple of runs here and there if you want to be picky JDM Fender Mirrors Rolled Guards Chrome needs a good polish but is respectable Jelly/Kidney Bean Rims (I don't like them but from front on it makes the car look like it has dish so its okay) Interior - Reupholstered In Red & Grey Vinyl (Hoodlining is original with A small tear, all carpet etc is there) Want to fix the holes and better speakers eventually. Headunit in Glovebox Cracked Dash (will replace eventually) Engine - Stock 4KC, runs great so will just maintain when is needed for now. Suspenison ETC - Ke55 Discs and Calipers (WAY better then the 10' has an annoying brake Screetch ATM which shits me HA) Master Cylinder out of a 80's Mazda Standard Rear Brakes machined/oversized Majority of bushes replaced with Nolathane Other Things - Rhino central locking, alarm with bells and whistles etc etc (sensitive as! A bird shit on it and set it off today :doh: ) Think thats about it for now. Dave
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Don't worry JIP, there is one with that lego block spoilered one on Boostcruising, a late one of Ryan (gold ke10) as well.
-
73 Ke20
Looks like it will be all done properly! :y:
-
All Jap Day Brisbane 5Th June 2016
Be back again, Car should be a heap tidier too this time!
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Was a good day, wish I got there a bit earlier, AND, your a star Reed, your 70 is on boostcruising event picture thread lol.
- I've Gone To The Dark Side...
- I've Gone To The Dark Side...
-
I've Gone To The Dark Side...
Needs GT4 front bumper to match hood, specificaly the Group A (more aggressive looking) I think brand new from Japan through Road and Track in Ipswich is like $850 including reinforcement (but you may be able to pick up the normal St184 facelift bumper or a normal gt4 bumper and reinforcements cheaper second hand)
- I've Gone To The Dark Side...
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Yup all good,
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Won't work for me? private? or public?
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
post em up when there done. ;)
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
hahahahahahahahaha Which one gets the eye patch?
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Awesome, even if you let me know if you find anything and I can get them another time! happy to buy stock 1X/2X rims/hubcaps too!
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Will bring some coin down if anyone has decent 4x110 Wheels (superlites etc be nice lol)
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
No more Sr20??
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Will be there in my ke1X :)
- Just A Tease....
- Ke18? Hai..!
-
June 17Th All Jap Day 2012
Will be there for sure.
-
Jordains 69 Rolla.
Speechless... This makes me want to drop my 10 on its guts wih nice offset rims.. Don't think I can do it though have to keep it original lol.
-
Glamping Trip - Input Here
HAHHHAHAHA, Someone needs to caption the camping pic, "No guis, I'm not camping I'M GLAMPING!"
-
Brisbane Car Gatherings/shows
Your a bit of a car meet slut aren't you Carlos? lol