Everything posted by Stenzel
-
My Ke36 Panelvans Addiction With Boost
I'm sure when I had it there was a fair bit of rust and repair to the chassis rail, I wouldn't mind finding a KE3X again though.
-
My Ke36 Panelvans Addiction With Boost
Haha, I'd rather buy the black ke36 back ;)
-
My Ke36 Panelvans Addiction With Boost
fck that white one is clean, I saw you driving it down Mort St and looked schmick but didn't know what the inside looked like. Did you sell the hilux?
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
Going to be doing performance parts or run of the mill like P4C.
-
Ke70 Wagon
Haha, maybe those couple of dents ;) Anyway, I decided to swap the good parts from the red one to the green one beause 1) I know a bit of history about it (knowing Rob would not of done anything bad and 2) I'm not interested in being pulled over by police every second, yeah the red one does look pretty cool and makes the green girl look crap, but when I'm not pedal to the floor I would rather blend in. After pulling the stuff out of the red one, the whole beaver panel was rusted through, and having to second guess wether any other dodginess from the pass would rear its ugly head just made me do it the logical way of doing it all myself. The Mod list now would be 4age conversion Front is ae86 suspension (coilover, arms etc) Slotted rotors power Windows What needs doing Thermostat Surge Tank Wire up the reverse lights gauges that work Coilovers wound up And future Possible Turbo or supercharger Some type of better diff Maybe a respray or something, I don't think I'd go this far though would rather just reshell into a older corolla if I got to this point. Dave
-
Ke70 Wagon
I will update tonight with decent photos and what not, but yes I will most likely part some of the red car out, slant front,s13 seats etc etc. I will post when I've sorted what there is hat I don't need. Dave
-
Ke70 Wagon
Yes, As well as the front engine suspension (coilovers) and we went through the whole engine wiring to make sure nothing was suss (since the red one had some dodgey body and suspension work) The only time consuming thing (if you can call it that) is removing the dashes to swap over the pedal boxes for the hydraulic clutch, so I reckon hobby mechanics would be able to do it fairly easy if you have all the right parts, and saves you buying a fcked 4age conversion like most seem to be. Dave
-
Ke70 Wagon
So I bought this And This Then yesterday and today did this don't have any actual build pics) (Having trouble uploading video ATM heres the link, someone might be able to put it up properly for me? http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/40/ck8gmzhpmwggoytgrsenvl.mp4/) So basically, engine conversion pedal box swap rewired whole loom from 4age swapped the whole front crossmember,c/arms,coilover blah blah in one go. Will update tomorrow with proper pics of it after I tidy the enginebay up and wash it etc etc. Go into more detail about why I did this and the plans etc. Dave
-
Ke70 4Age Wagz
I will make a new rides thread tomorrow, pretty chuffed.
-
Ke70 4Age Wagz
So I kind of bought this... another ke70 wagon and a donor ae82 with a 4age today :oops: so hopefully I will have a nice 4age powered ke70 and ca18 powered ke70 wagon with the two engines that I have left over from the ke30 :)
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
I'm going to cut now, was most pumped about george
- Downshift Meet 23Rd
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
I'm there look for boxy cube
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
Ill be there with bells and whistles etc etc, smelling like grog and steak
-
Ke70 4Age Wagz
Interesting, Did not expect this, hopefully you can make it less dodgy
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
I re read what I posted last night, wasn't meant to offend anyone. But yeah, I don't see why you can't do other stuff around that area (if you have mates or shop etc) but i normally travel in a group of other people so stopping for lunch and what not on the way is more exciting.
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
That's why these events get closed, people are to lazy to spend 3 bucks. Yeah fair enough I drive from Toowoomba (depending what I drive probably more fuel costs then a 4age ke70) catch up with mates from Brisbane, hang around for a couple of hours then head off. 3 buck every so often isn't much unless your POV :lolcry: , or maybe its my generation, too stupid lol.
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
When I owned the 18 i had heaps of photographers and people asking questions etc. but then again your type of 70 also gets alot of the drift wanna bes drooling over it.
-
Downshift Meet 23Rd
Ill be there in boxy cube. unless it rains heaps/hails
-
Test An Tune
If I can get/hire a trailer I want to take the 600 to see what itll run.
-
Mt Nebo Run 15Th December. Bring Your Sleigh!
Couldn't drag myself out of bed lol, would of been nice.
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
I heard hes collecting all the ke36/ke38s in the world to cram all his boyfriends in. :harhar:
-
George The Ke18
Makes me miss the old girl ;)
-
George The Ke18
Looks like me in it :)
-
My Bikes
Next one will be a monkey bike or supermoto.