Everything posted by ROLLN'03
-
Head Work
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT "CERTAIN" PHRASE??? :D
-
T50
Ive just confirmed its a T50 and personnaly been assured that they will match up ( 5k - T50) ???????? CONFUSED?????
-
T50
THanks, Is there any simple way i can tell what gearbox it is? I'm quite sure its a T50, maybe its a w50 or just the stock 5spd from the 5k???
-
Head Work
If so, how come everyone has 3k big port heads on there 5ks??? Wouldnt that be a better choice? Or should i just stick with the 5k head and Pump it to the MAX!?? :D
-
5k Turbo Ke20?
Wouldnt have a clue?!!! Just seen pictures * Looks awsome though!
-
T50
I was under the influence that it would bolt up. The guys from the wreckers said i shouldnt have any problems ?????? Maybe its not T50???
-
5k Turbo Ke20?
Does anyone remember seeing the ke20 / ke15 with the injected 5k turbo engine in it? i think the picture of it is between two skylines??? Any one 'member? :dry:
-
My Rolla Wagon
Just thought id tell you what its got! * 1975 toyota corolla wagon Nissan Front Cut - Panels, lights, grille Custom front bodykit Custom side skirts Shaved rear bumper Custom Bonnet + Autobarn scoop Respray in Fridge White Custom Genie Extractors 2" Sports Exhuast - Lukey Muffler + Stainless Steel Tip Professionally Reset Rear Leafs + Lowered Front Spring & Shock kit Commodore LSD 4 speed Manual 4k :- Rebuild, Worked & Tuned - Not Me! dgv Webber Carb Mild Cam Custom Aircleaner Saas Racing wheel Pioneer Head Unit 6" 3 Ways Front 8" Sub and 400w Amp Sealed Box Rear NEw Custom Dash Recovered in Grey and Red Vynil Sound Deadenin Removed Fully Detailed Engine Bay - In Red - Fuel lines Anything that can be painted - Diff, Front End. I think that will do for now! :D Hope you like
-
T50
Got a Gearbox today. 5speed T50. Ive heard that they are quite a good box. Truth??? :D
-
5k Engine Manual
THANK YOU! YOUR A SAVIOUR! :dance: Thanks for the help! You guys rock! ROLLAS ALL THE WAY.... Engine, here i come :D
-
My Rolla Wagon
Thanks for the comments! I love it becasuse its different. No one in town here can put a thumb on what it is! Glad to be part of the rollaclub!!!! Ive had guys from repco and autobarn try to tell me i have no idea what my car is when i try to buy parts. Its got a heavily worked 4k but I'm stepping up to a 5k
-
5k Engine Manual
I'm Currently Rebuilding the engine for now. I Just need all the factory specifications, i you may please. Ive searched everywhere for a 5k engine manual. No - one can help. Thumbs Up to you Guys!!!
-
Head Work
While at work, I was PONDERING!??? I just received my 5k engine yesterday, and I can't wait to get home and play with it! Just a question? What would be the best suitable head to put onto it??? Any Thoughts??? ……… Also, after my thorough inspection, the head looks unusually shaped. The best way to describe it would be, its, well, FLAT! Confused??? :dry:
-
My Rolla Wagon
<--- Theres what it looks like from the front! Custom Front Cut, & Custom Moulded Front lip! ANY COMMENTS,,, PLease Do...
-
My Rolla Wagon
More Pics cumn Guys
-
My Rolla Wagon
HEY GUYS! Check up my wagon! Just got sum pics of it! What do you think? COMMENTS PLEASE! :D
-
People + Faces + Cars
JOSHUA = Real Name ROLL'N = Nick Name 1975 Rolla Wagon - INSANELY MODDED
-
5k - Turbo Or Supercharge?
Thanks for the info, BLOWN 5K, please tell me more!!!! I have the chance to buy the sc14 supercharger, shud i do it! How much has yours cost roughly??? Can you personal msg me all the info? THanks
-
5k Engine Manual
Hey! anything would be great, what you got? :D
-
5k - Turbo Or Supercharge?
Hey guys! I got thinking on the weekend, with my 5k, I could either bolt on a draw through system turbo or bolt on the supercharger! What do you guys think? Any comments would be great! I had a look at a supercharger to buy as well, $300 for an average intercooler and a sc14 (off a Toyota chaser 1ggze ) what is the correct supercharger for this application? Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated!
-
5k Engine Manual
Can Someone PLEASE help me! sob I am in great need of a re-build book or engine manual for my 5k??? Does anyone have one they could send or email??? Many thanks :D ROLLN WAGON
-
5k - Solid Lifters
Where can you purchase solid lifters for the 5k engine? Does the engine ever come out with standard fuel injection??? I have heard that few 5k engine actually have solid lifters stock, not the hydrolic lifters! Is this true? If so, How can you tell??? ( I'm new to this stuff ) :D thanks to All. ROLLAS 4EVA
-
5k Boostin
TELL ME MORE!!! I got a mate whose got a mate whose selling a sc14 supercharger and intercoller for $300 bucks. Locally. I'm buying the 5k this weekend, got $1500 to spend, what you think ? ANy help would rock ... thanks
-
5k Boostin
I was ponderin as we all do from time to time? Can you turbo charge a 5k? Ive seen pix of them but no real info? ANY THOUGHTS??? :D JK
-
5k Bangin!
Hey! Sorry about always putin the mesages in the wrong places>