Everything posted by ROLLN'03
-
What A Find
Just a bear ENGINE... No chaser or soarer
-
What A Find
Nah, didnt even ask a price - - - too tempted! But, I'm goin back this afternoon to find out! HAHA :)
-
K Engine Extractor Price
Just to be a PR*CK..... II brought that set, and i already have a set at home.....! Genie - Custom
-
What A Find
You wouldnt believe the find i found this weekend? Went to the wreckers: HEAVEN i found a 1ggze engine, no gearbox or computer.... Me - looks at rolla, looks at engine, looks at rolla, looks at engine... 24valve straight six, supercharged! YUMO also, i found a set of k series extractors for $55.00, SWOOP! and to end the day in delight: - a 4k engine a 5spd k series gearbox and a 5k engine.... + i got offered a set a twin webbers.... WRECKERS ARE TOPS!!! :)
-
K Engine Extractor Price
In regards to the price: you just have to know where to look... I found a set of roughly 1.5" extractors for a k engine in the wreeckers for $55.00.... SWOOOOOPP
-
Sr20det Or 1g-gte?
MY Vote, the SR20dET... Probably the most disposable engine, and so easy to get performance parts for these days... VERY popular! ( But nothing can beat a toyota!) :thumbsup:
-
Lots Of Info. On The 4a-g(z)e Motor
all i can say is, WOW & wow!
-
Driver Education
I say, You are quite right there. I definately agree! Nice point there Super Jamie! I'm WITH YA!
- K Series Block
-
Cold Air Induction
Since my 4k isn't stock, you couldn't really compare the differences before and after the induction. I recommend it, as with my 4k it HAS increased the top speed and of the line acceleration. Although at times, the induction noise can become quite annoying, there is nothing better than and old banger, sucking its **** off. I had the pod and induction pipe running for a little while, with another piece of plastic pipe running from the front of the car up to the pod. The increase in performance changed considerably, but as it took forever for the cold air to rush from the front of the pipe to the end, it was not as effective as direct airflow through the bonnet scoop. With the pod, induction pipe, and cold air pipe, it also takes up a lot of room in the engine bay. On a worked 4k, proper cold air induction is almost necessary, I think… * Even just with the scoop, there is an incredible difference driving in the heat of the day, compared to the coolness of the night…
-
Cold Air Induction
Well, I'm not sure on how it would run on a stock 4k, because mine is a little more than stock. So the differences really couldnt be compared.... But for my setup, it changed the output enough to feel the difference...
-
Cold Air Induction
Very much so in the top end power.. More excelleration too.... + the induction noise is SWEET
-
K Series Block
On the weekend, while tinkering with my 5k, I got thinking??? With the K series engines, 3k, 4k, 5k… With the heads all being different sizes, wouldn't the blocks all be the exact same??? :D
-
Cold Air Induction
Its all been tried and tested here... I ran a pod on my 4k for a while. With the weber, it most definately changes the induction noise! :D a CHEAP and easy way: Find an older van at the wreckers, and because of the wierd engine set-up, under the seat, if they are carby, there should be a adaption pipe on top. After i found one of these( $10 ), i took it to the exhuast shop and for ($20) I had some pipe the shape and length i wanted attached to it. and went to supercheap and brought a pod filter ($30). * You just have to be careful, they attach straight onto the stock carby, but the weight of the pipe can damage the top of the carby if not setup correctly. After i got sick of this idea, (although it looked a treat) i decided to cut a hole in my bonnet, with an air jigsaw, making sure not to cut the bonnet bracing. The hole was cut just in front of the carby to get 100% air flow. then went to autobarn and purchased a bonnet scoop that was shaped to my needs, and stuck it on, with the double sided tape provided... :D
-
Top 5 Corollas Wish List
DID SOMEONE SAY; CARBY???? OhHo, Its Happening AGAIN!!!! :doublebird: hehe. . . :D Carbs are cool....
-
Top 5 Corollas Wish List
1. 800hp Supra 2. AE86 Street Weapon 3. KE20 4AGTE 4. TE27 - Never seen one till this day... 5. My Rolla Wagon w/- MAD 4AGE
-
King 4age!
Losing the subject here guys....:D
-
King 4age!
I know i could just search the net, but you guys hold to much valuable info... What would be the best modifications to do to a 4age??? Turbo & N/A..... :D
-
Yay!
YAY! Finally the weekend! :dance: Time to play with my engine, can't wait! Have fun guys! Catchyas next week! JOSHUA :D WAGON ROLLN' I'm Cruuuuuuzn tonight!
-
5k Starter Motor
With my 5k, will the 4k-4spd manual bolt up??? I'm guessing it's a yes? And also, will the 4k-starter motor hook up as well??? I didn't get one with the engine and gearbox. Thanks :D
-
Ca18det Turbocharger
Why can't they be re-built???? What problems??? A decent price, i think. :sad:
-
Ca18det Turbocharger
WHATS NEW??? I did a bit of dealing yesterday… I can get a ca18det standard turbocharger at a awesome price! Would it be alright to bolt onto the 5k engine, bearing in mind that the 5k will not be standard. If everything is ok, the turbo will be purchase this afternoon! Comments???? :D or :dance:
-
My Rolla Wagon
CAUSE I WANA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! HAHAHA> Seriously, to be different
-
2t Or To 3t
Does any one know if these engines are any good???? Any comments are welcome! :D or :dance:
-
T50
Not Selling, YET! I Talked to a guy at a wreckers near by, he said he had checked everything and therer is no reason why it shouldnt. But the engine was heavily modified, so who knows what has been done! But you can't go past a T50 and ex race 5K for $250! HEHEHEHE