Sr20det Or 1g-gte?

Tiger

Which of the two would YOU choose?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, after all the engine conversion talk, I thought to myself, these are both tough units and are capable of producing some immense amount of power behind the wheel... so what's your choice?

SR20DET?

or the IG-GTE?

Your votes and comments please.

My personal vote is for the 1G-GTE. Why? BLKJET got one of these motors and worked the absolute daylights out of it, took both turbos off and threw on a single hybrid turbo and is producing over 500BHP at the wheels!

DEFINITELY a tough cookie to try and beat!

Edited by Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, it's just pure curiosity to see what people actually thought of the 2 motors.... moreso on the Toyota motor, as the Nissan motor has heaps of comments on here already.

I just thought I'd make this thread to see what reaction I'd get. No harm in that... :dance: I hope

Man.... don't be such a wimp... if it doesn't wanna fit... MAKE IT FIT! hahaha

I'm starting this thread as an IDEA for my car! The KE55.... just something for me to think about. It won't happen straight away, but once I get bored with the 5K and it's time for a mechanical update, these are 2 options I have in mind... possibly :dance: