Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
New Colour For Old Girl
Yeh, I was thinking of a light pastel brown/cream or yellow, or even light orange. I would love to see a pic of the green.
-
New Colour For Old Girl
Howdy folks, My KE10 is getting a respray, end of March. What colours do we think would look good?? Please keep in mind I'm not interested in anything metalic/metal-flake or Pearl. I don't want to spend that much and I've had a Pearl car, never again! I am planning to go a medium to bright red with a black lower section, but I change my mind a lot! Here is a colour I found that I think would look great on a KE10: http://www.pro-imports.ie/toyota/ae86/003.shtml What do we think??
-
Chalk's Cruzie
Count me in. Nothing over 85km/h?? I'd better take a map-book just in case :lolcry: I'm a little reluctant because the rolla is a little rough at the moment. Will have to plan another cruise early April, after her respray :drgrim:
-
New Member
I'm up for a cruise, but my top speed is 85km/hr :drgrim: any more, the 2 speed is screeming, and the temp starts to go up!
-
Comprehensive Insurance On A Corolla
Shannons are not c**ts. I had my car with full competition stereo covered by Shannons. They were very well priced (less than the major insurers, and they wouldn't cover the stereo). My car got rear-ended, Shannons paid me out to the value of the damage and let me sell the wreck. I was very happy! If you are under 25 you wont have much luck anywhere (with a moded car).
-
Stolen Xr8
Car has been found, and theif caught. Was involved in some ram raids, a high speed chase. Than the moron parked it out the front of his house!! A fair bit of damage, and thrashed, but better than nothing.
-
Corolla Database
So is mine the oldest still running around?? As far as I was told, I am the 3rd owner of this 1967 KE10. The previous being a little old granny who purchased it in the early 80's and had it resprayed twice in the time she had it (Green than Red). Thankfully she had the interior re trimmed in red as well. Her son swaped out the original engine for a 3K as soon as she got it. This is the story I was told, and they seemed like honest people. KE10 VIN:194 840 Red (originally Silver) Name: 67ROLLA
-
Stolen Xr8
Howdy all. A mate from work just had his new (2005-07 not sure) XR8 Falcon stolen from Wattle Grove last night. It is Metallic Blood Orange and has silver boss stickers on the bonnet. The plates are [1CKI 739]. The car is not insured, and had his daughters christmas presents in the back! If everyone could keep an eye out for this it would be much appreciated.
-
Stand Up And Be Counted!
I have some custom plates on the way. [67ROLLA] Red on White. YEE HA. That'll add a few hundred Kws :wink: I also have [3VOM 8V] that I kept when I sold my V8 Soarer. If anyone is interested in these, they are for sale if the price is right!
-
Stand Up And Be Counted!
Howdy all, I have no idea how this site works but here goes. My name's Ken Job: Industrial Pump Salesman Car: KE10 1967 Engine: 1200cc 3K (later model than car) Previous car: 1992 V8 Soarer with $10k competition stereo (Prefer the rolla :D) I just brought the ol' girl, and am looking at upgraing the brakes & suspension. Any help on where to go, or how to start would be appreciated. Cheers