Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Crap, Easter is a week earlier than I thought!!!! Re-spray next weekend :)
  2. Hi all, Again, just realised I've forgotten something. My KE10 is getting restored & resprayed next week and I need to replace the hinge pins. Can anyone tell me the diamiter, length and any other info?? Or does anyone have a new pair? Cheers, Ken
  3. Howdy all, I have ordered a 6 hole multi-fit wheel off ebay, and am now trying to track down a boss kit. No one seems to have on for a 67 KE10. PLEASE HELP!!!
  4. I got mine at Belmont.
  5. I got mine there. $260 for everything but extractors, 2" sports. Another $260 for extractors if I want them later. I'm very happy with my setup :)
  6. That's great to hear! Hope everything gets sorted soon.
  7. TWO WEEKS TILL STRIP & PAINT!!!!! :(
  8. SMOOOOTH!!! :(
  9. lol, just as well you set him straight!
  10. I don't mind the second last one, or the last one. But I think it looks good without the vinyl.
  11. Rims are on!!! :wink:
  12. I went to one of these with soarer central, was great! But count me out, my suspention and driveline feel like they're going to fall apart at any minute, definately wouldn't hold up to this!
  13. I have a 1967 broshure for the 1100, has a great photo without background of white sedan & red wagon. Will scan and post tonight.
  14. Had trial fitment yesterday arvo :P Rims look shit hot!!! I couldn't stop grinning like a fool.
  15. ONLY $27,000 A YEAR!! Just think what you could do to the rolla with that kinda cash. :P
  16. Get rims fitted Saturday!! Also, am now going bare metal with my respray in 3 weeks!
  17. Oops, I didn't realise we had set a date yet. And didn't check this thread over weekend! :P My bad.
  18. 67Rolla-Ken replied to Chalk's topic in WA / Perth
    Pick a part is no more! Try Chris' place :P
  19. My condolences Queen20v, sounds like one scary ride! Could there have been oil or crap on the road?? I remember how bad I felt when my baby got rear-ended... But I've moved on to smaller and better things! :P
  20. I'm starting to think you didn't like the graphic idea?? :P Here's one I was considering: or this one?:
  21. Yep, thats what I can't figure out. is there a knack or do you just rip at it??
  22. How did you get it off!??!! I've been trying to get mine off, but I'm scared I'll break something... more than it is already.
  23. "What are you telling me Skip?" "You didn't get the license plate number" I've been in a little nissan van when it hit one. Front bumper/corner light, sliding door, back bumper. People following behind said it was spinning when it came off the back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.