Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Have locked in my colour choice. Orange over white, with the white stripes. I'm hoping to find a set of flares and a sunvisor before the respray.
  2. Yeh, he's cross threaded a screw into it so I can't get it out without a lot of hassle. Meh, it doesn't bother me that much.
  3. 67Rolla-Ken replied to Ratty's topic in WA / Perth
    Hey Chris, I still would like that 2 Speed Auto if you can hold it till I get a chance to grab it.
  4. Have we got any idea of a date for this yet?? Cos I just washed the old girl... and would be a good time to show her off!
  5. Here's an engine shot... Not the tidiest but getting there. The red looks good in the pics, but is cracking from the bad bog job it had last respray.
  6. Thanks guys, I don't know about the yellow... Do you have a pic of those rims?? The rims I want are on that red KE10 for sale at the moment.
  7. OK, here's some pics. Just gave her a wash and wax(2.5hrs in the stinking heat!), came up a lot better than I thought it would! Can't wait to get the new paint job and rims!!
  8. I work as customer service/ internal sales for a industrial (read mostly "mining") pump company. We design and build pump stations, sell pumps and parts, and repair pumps. No qualifications, worked up from storeman. Now on just over 50K if including overtime. I work with a great bunch of people, and most of the customers are very easy going.
  9. White walls!! What walls?? ;) Looking great, love the colour! **Was trying to quote the question on the first page, didn't work**
  10. Howdy all. I've been meaning to start a thread on here. I haven't got much in the way of pictures at the moment, but they will follow. 67ROLLA My 3K powered KE10, as yet the only mod is a 2" exhaust that I just got today. Sounds friggin awsome!! Also I have pianted bright orange the rocker cover, air filter holder thingy and the fan. Now just need some new hoses, new battery box installed, tidy up the wiring, and that should be it for the engine bay. I am getting her painted in March, bright orange, with 2 x 2" white stripes off center on the drivers side. Some time in the future I plan to get the interior changed to orange with the white stripes continuing inside on dash/carpet/seats. Edit: Wow, I change my mind a lot! Now going to be white, with red stripes on sides and up & over. Interior is getting trimmed to red.
  11. I'm all up and running!! Took till 11:30pm to get her running. She needs a few bits and pieces, but is running g great!!
  12. Sounds good, 67ROLLA should be running at 100% by the end of the week! And a gravel run would be fun before her respray.
  13. Needed welding in 9+ spots and had been refaced one too many times.
  14. Also got the radiator serviced, was 50% blocked! They say it's now as good as new. cost $88. not bad me thinks!
  15. Final damage completely rebuilt, ready to fit $360. Thats valves reground (exhaust somethings replaced). Some welding required. Is this resonable?? Oh and the second head I picked up was cactus, it's the thought that counts, thanks for jumping in and trying to help me out.
  16. I don't think so for that price, but I might get them to do all that. I'll let you know what the final damage is.
  17. Well I'm out, won't have the car running until Sat at the earliest :thumbsup:
  18. A guy at work has recommended Applied Automotive in Bentley. The qute was $55 for reface, Max $250 if lots of welding required. Sounds good to me.
  19. 67Rolla-Ken posted a topic in WA / Perth
    Howdy all, Where is the best (cheap) place to get a 3k head reconditioned in Perth metro??
  20. Try the search function. But from what I've read on here you want a 3K head. Is this correct?
  21. Chris, you had me thinking about doing a Nemo themed car! No, that would be bad. I have a question for you. Will this extractor fit in my KE10?? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A:IT&ih=016
  22. Definately put strip back!
  23. That's better. I was just about to cancel if this was on Australia day, how busy would Kings Park be!! :wink:
  24. 67Rolla-Ken replied to Ratty's topic in WA / Perth
    Howdy, Sorry to jump in Corndawg3. I'm after a 3 speed Auto box to replace my 2 speed (Toyoglide) in my 3k powered KE10. Preferably in WA.
  25. I've been doing a little more research, and am now leaning towards a medium orange, over black, with 2x2" white stripes (maybe off center, on drivers side, like the old monaro's??). What do we think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.