Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Noooo, not the runner! Where you trying out the run??
  2. Was ready to scrap the car yesterday!! Decided to drain the rad before changing the bottom hose. But as I'm completely new to this mechanic stuff, I didn't know the drain plug thing is just for show. I tried to undo it and the whole thing moved around the solder and started to leak! So I had to take the radiator out for a third time, took it over to my father-in-law's (my "I've fuked it, can you please fix it?" guy) and he soldered it back up. Other than that, the bottom hose, unlike the top, was a perfect fit, and easy to get on with the rad unbolted. I'm now trying to find somewhere to do me a Rat Fink style drawing for behind my front wheel arches :P
  3. I brought what were supposedly KE10 hoses and had to cut the top one down about 30mm!! Havent tried the bottom one yet...
  4. Nah, smoke, but not much and only under excelleration. No oil in water, probably just gasket, but sux after just rebuilding head and replacing gasket. And yes, I know I deserve it for not changing hoses, I was planning to but never found anywhere that had them.
  5. Bloody F@#$ top hose blew yeterday! All fixed, but now she's smoking :'( Will put thru some Chemiweld.
  6. I can't figure out how to copy the image |blink| My cordless keyboard doesn't have screen print! But Whereis' image of my place is well over a year old, before we brought the place. The for sale sign is up, and the ugly granny garden is in tact! (now a large paved area).
  7. You mean 12 points on your licence?? This would have no effect on your licence, it would get your car a sticker if the cop was nasty.
  8. Take 2 With thhe photo edit
  9. Still not perfect, but a bit better. Take 2
  10. Looks bloody serious! Would love to see it in action. BTW I liked your other profile pic better! |blink|
  11. Anyone know a good car reupholster in Perth Metro?? Would like to get the seats retrimmed while the body's getting sorted.
  12. Here's a really bad edit of what the plan is.
  13. That is one sweet looking Rolla!! Damn I wish my parents had been into motorsport!
  14. " y know child birth just didnt do anything for your figure huh?" Do you get slapped often?? |blink|
  15. Ok, I want a slightly brighter orange, but close. Here's a piss poor attempt at a photo edit (using GIMP for the first time). Orange isn't even close, white isn't white, rims aren't fitting properly, but...
  16. I just paid for my rims, am getting in platinum, with nitrogen in them :). Also, I went out and had a look at my car this moning, and she had small scratches all over the bonnet that weren't there yesterday!! She was parked in an fairly open garage (carport with rollerdoor), with no trees around, I'm thinking a cat? :( I hate cats!
  17. This car is now back on the road (or will be by the end of today). The owner did most of the repairs and sourced all the parts, cost him ~$3k to fix!! I was sure it would cost well over $5k!
  18. Sooo Daveb, you know how I can get my hands on a set of those flares??
  19. Mine can't do 120 ;)
  20. Yeh, this f@$ktard was on Soarer Central for about 5 posts before he was banned. He was amusing though ;)
  21. I'm sure it won't, didn't the last time this went around! ;)
  22. @#$$&^!! I didn't notice yours! Oh well, your's aren't black as well?
  23. I don't have any photo programs any more ;) ditched all my illegal software. I'm doing orange roof & body. Just white around the base, like that green one with the flares that races. Would like a set of those flares as well. I would do the roof white if it was seperated from the pillars by a channel, but it's not. Also, that would stuff up the "white stripes" plan! I've ordered the rims, should be on in 2-3 weeks.
  24. Just ordered these today, should have fitted in ~2 weeks ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.