Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Any chance of catching a ride with you Chris? Or join in with the shit-box falcodore :cool:
  2. Wow, bay looks amazing!!
  3. I want a run with a big turnout as soon as the car is done!! :rocknroll:
  4. Me if it's not for about a month.
  5. Howdy all, Just thought someone on here might be interested. We will have a position vacant in a week or two for a motivated, hard working storeperson. You will be required to attain a forklift ticket if you do not already have one. Duties include: Unloading Trucks Checking off goods Booking goods into Sybiz (accounting program) Sorting and storing goods (for resale & for projects) Picking & packing orders, it is very important to pay attention to details Booking couriers Must be able to organize the store and other storage areas. Most importantly, must be able to muli-task, as all these tasks will be required all the time. Pay will be $20/hr with plenty of overtime available if wanted. I've never written one of these so I hope it makes sence?! PM me if you are interrested. Cheers, Ken EDIT: this is full-time only, no part time position available. Hrs: 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri
  6. Hey Chobis, you didn't happen to get a side on shot of that car by any chance?? (this is 67Rolla from Toyota Owners club BTW) It looks perfect, I'm trying to find a hi quality side on pic of a perfect, light coloured 67 KE10 to photoshop.
  7. They're Americans.... I think that answers all of your questions!? :lolcry:
  8. I want one!! Can you imagine taking that to Woop-Ass Wednesday... :yes: EDIT: The Smart car that is
  9. I had the same with my Soarer when I installed the HID.... But then I would hi beam :yes:
  10. Thats all looking friggin awesome!!!
  11. Yeh, but buying a completed car never feels the same. You know it was someone elses toy (and so do the people in the car scene usually), and it never quite feels like yours until you mod it more. What car have you got now, is it worth modifying? What kind of base car (under $3500) would you perfer? How long are you happy to wait to have it finished? Can you afford to have no car while you are working on it? I personally have brought someone elses toy in the past. It was great but never quite mine. Now I am doing a car myself from scratch. I don't care if it takes me a couple of years to get it the way I want, I can say "It's my baby, I built her". Other thing is, I brought a cheap falcador to get me around while my Rolla is being built.
  12. Thouht you were talking about the XA :dance:
  13. Thats an XA Fairmont, I'm a ford hater, but that thing was my pick too. Sooo low and wide... madness!
  14. It's been about almost a month since I pulled her off the road. Was hoping to do a quick respray, but that turned into a full bare metal job. Will be well worth it. My Brother-in-law priced up how much the job would cost if I wasn't family... ~ $10,000.00!! Will cost about $1000, money well spent :dance:
  15. It's White with a slight blue pearl :dance: What year is yours?? Looks Mickey Mouse!!!
  16. No better than what you see in Northbridge on a friday night! :dance:
  17. Howdy folks, Was in Dowerin on the weekend helping my brother-in-law move into his new pannel & paint shop (Wheatbelt Pannel & Paint, Goomalling), there happend to be a bit of a show & shine going on. Thought you all might like to see some pics?! There not the best pics, and I think I missed a few cars, but for the middle of nowhere, these were some very tidy machines!! This thing was autographed by Moffat!
  18. I'm going white with black bonnet, but I have 2 bonnets. Might not be a bad idea to get a second. I don't want that kind of attention every day, just on weekends and club runs!
  19. Car is looking like its about a month away from finnished :dance: I forgot to ask about the gear, will give him a call. But on a positive note, the new wheel fits!!
  20. I think my wife would kill me if I asked her to do that! Looking awesome!! :dance:
  21. As insurance prices vary from suberb to suberb see what the other guys in your area are doing. I'm with Wesfarmers Insurance for my falcoon ($195 a year 3rd party fire & thieft $1500 cover), and will be with Shanons for my Rolla when she hits the road (full comp $7000 cover, for $400 a year). But this is in Gosnells, Perth metro, WA
  22. What suberb/ state? How old are you? Whats your driving record like? Do you have home & contents insurance to tie it in with??
  23. Brother-in-law has decided to put blue pearl through the white. Should look quite nice... :( Also, (I can't remember if I have already said this) I am getting vinyls of the old Toyota symbol made to put on the quarters below the Corolla badge, and one on the glove-box :o

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.